• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011

Don't worry. Nothing will become of your precious little Wings. Or any of the Silvs, for that matter, as long as they don't oppose me.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    6. wh-what?!?! b-but...

Sky: what the-- bleepit!! i shouldve checked our horoscope... i shouldve known not to trust you!!

Wings: it-its a lie, right? G... y-you wouldnt r-really do this...

Sky: Wings, stop being so naive... you and Song are complete opposites, i guess. she takes forever to trust someone, but you trust people too easily!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011

*to Dogboy and Bobobo* Ah. So the odd one is a cheater, ey? Cheating boy. You two might want to save your dear Wild first, though, lest I find her first. *turns of mic*

Ladies, don't confuse me with my White self. Poor G is unaware of my existence. I'd tell him, but the current balance the two of us share is far too much fun to change.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Grrr... He cut off comunication. He will pay for that!

But.. we better find wild, before he finds her.

*Sees a monkey tail not to far away*

Wild, is that you?

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    9. b-but...

Sky: oh man... Wings, its alright... everythings gonna be fine, ok?

Wings: b-but... *sniffle* i... i thought...

Sky: ah! uh... oh man... the point is, we have people we can count on. well make it thru... ok? ... what would Yami think if he saw you crying like this?

**meanwhile**

*monkey tail twitches and moves deeper into the cave*

**elsewhere**

Song: ok, heres her room... Holo, youll be able to sense what the object is, right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011

*hears G in the back of his mind* G: <Look at yourself, G. You made Wings cry. How will you make it up to her?>

me: SHUT UP, YOU FOOLISH, ANNOYING OTHER SELF! *scares Wings and Sky*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

[Wings, Sky. That guy you with is not G. Attack him with all you got. I've been practicing a special fight technique with this Guy.]

*Follows the tail, really carefully, keeping an eye out for traps*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Yes.. I should *Sniffs around* This thing is giving off a strange scent. *Holds up a Stapler* this might be the item.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    G: <Yami will never forgive me. Look at her! Look at what you've done!>

me: *is ignoring G* Thse foolish boys. They're walking into a trap, even I can sense it. *opens and enters a gate to Wild's location* Wild dear! I have a banana here for you. And Ganon, if you're controlling her, how about a propsition?

(I gotta go for tonight. Having a hard time keeping my eyes open.)

Last edited:

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Ganon: Change of plans, my slaves. it turns out that Dogboy and I share a new Target. That Mikk guy. get him

me: Wild, Don't fall for his trap!

17 < Tyki doesnt have the power to reset

Last edited:

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    2. Wild: *pauses to look at Yami* *she looks less like the hyperactive chimp she was and more feral now* OO OO EE EE!!!! *a LOT of monkeys gather around, seemingly appearing from nowhere* *leaps at Tyki, ready to tear him apart or die trying. shes gone completely berserk*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Ganon: If anyone is going to have control of the Silvs, it's going to be me.

me: Wild, what's gotten into you?

[Sky, has Wings regained consciousness?]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back