• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Oh that's right! I can see what she is dreaming about *Ties a Helmet on the Winged One* *Connects Helmet To the TV* Now let's see what She is dreaming about. *Turns on the TV*

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    28. *the screen shows Wings on the top of a tower in a horrible storm. shes crying, and theres an eerie shadow behind her, with its hands on her wings. her eyes seem to be dimming and the shadow is getting bigger and darker, as if is draining her very magic and life from her. the shadow rips her wings off, releasing a scream from Wings. it pushes the now flightless angel off the side of the tower, and as she falls, she screams, realizing that no one will help her. as the sound of Wings' screams falls away, the shadow steps into the light, drinking the blood from the ripped-off wings. its face belongs to one of Wings' friends, and its smiling*

(you get to decide if its Yami, G, or Holo in the dream!!)

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
    [simple-spoil=How to make lolcats XD]
    step 1

step 2

[/simple-spoil]

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    *Sees Dogboy's other Self on the screen.*

Oh No.. I got to Wake her Up!

*Starts Shaking The Winged One*

Wake UP! You are having a nightmare!

*Her voice is heard in the dream*

(Ninja Awesome!)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Zero: I am here for the winged one. She is my sister.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Zero: I wish to speak to her. And also, if you have put her in harms way, just once, you will be lucky if you still remain sane the next 24 hours.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Zero: *Sits down in the sofa*
    What the heck is this? *Looks at the Tv*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back