• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    111. Geez ok then late much :P well I'll catch ya later Silver, Night. Good luck with that exam :D

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    113. So what is it you like about about Honchkrow so much uncle Vorteld?

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • 114. It's badass mafioso image, it being easy to gijinka-cosplay, it's powerful and I love how it is in the anime.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • 116. I don't feel like ressetting while you guys are trying to earn a record the record this time (I was the one who reset it the last time ; D)

I can't believe I missed Silver's zombification! Congrats, nevertheless though, Silver. I'm so happy for you. ^.^

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    117. Yeah Vorteld and I let her get it, instead of posting the 100 i just refreshed a couple times till Silver had posted it.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    119. I'd rather not knock myself out with posts because consequently I won't be able to continue posting then :P

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    121. Hahah yeah I know what ya meant.
    Yeah I think it was 121, well thats it equaled now :D

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    123. Hahah the irony of that ayy
    Ahhh I so wanna be a Zombie *throws a tantrum because can't be one as of yet*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    125. I'd be assuming that you can, it would be the logical thing to do in my opinion

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • 126. We'll be zombies one day, good nephew! In the meantime you can look forward to inheriting the mysterious grandfather clock concealing the map pointing to my treasure :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back