• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
Years
    (OOC: lols. Sakura is Gareth's sister, then. :3 Interesting. I like it. Which one's older?? I mean, going by reality and the positions withing the story, it'd prolly be Gareth. A little punk of a musician and a weapons expert. XD)

*singing softly, bored* Hey, you officers! You too busy to give me my one phone call?

Spica P.I.

The answers are in the stars!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    3. Thank you, detective. Maybe we can figure out what this chair means.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    podifo don't close this thread we all know who is and is not a zombie so you don't have to close the thread

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    wow this topic has changed...at page 1-100 it was so empty here...now its HOT!

i also feel bad...i havent really done anything to deserve this...i havent been online to update the zombies. instead they became zombies weeks/months later...but still this topic has 400 pages??

it would be the same as if i was popular just because i was rich.

Rebirth: well, okay. i'll edit my previous post and keep the topic open. but if it would be too messy, you can tell a mod to edit first post or something like that.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    that's not the best way to convince someone dogboy lol
    yh we have all worked hard to get our post count up so high just for it to get closed before it's time XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 5. ive died several times. and currently, we're rp-ing that Reb shot Dogboy and me. then there's the other rp we havent continued in pages/ages, we're on the third chapter of it. Code and i were kidnapped in that one.

i got a great idea for how to keep a zombie list! me siggy never has too much text!

Years
  • 10. It lets you know whenever any thread you posted in has new posts. It won't be a notification, though, since there'd be too many. Instead, it shows in your User CP under the basic options. Try it out (Edit Options => Default Thread Subscription Mode => No Email Notification).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back