• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Dogboy?! No matter what I may have done, Dogboy would never cut me off like that. I need to get out of here! *transforms int G-LS**breaks down through prison**sees Ganon waiting for him*

Tyki: Hello, G. It's so good to finally meet you.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

So, You finally Figured it out? I'm not the "Yami" you know. and now you will never save that Rose Girl.

Non-evil yami: Wings.... There is a demon... inside.....

Evil Yami: Shut up you! Forget about your friend. *Punches Wings*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Wh-Who are you? How do you know who I am? Sure, you look like Ganon, but your behavior is just so... off.

Tyki: I am, or rather was, your darkness. Now, though, I can finally be rid of you. With this new body, I can obliterate you. *begins charging orb of energy*

G: *readies Keyblade* You! So you're the one who hurt Wings? You're the one who ruined me? Did you do anything else before now?

Tyki: *smirks* Such a good-hearted person. That's exactly why I must get rid of you. *hurls orb at G*

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    1. (SAAAAKUUUURAAAAA.... *flying hug tackle!!!* yey~ more friends on, easier time forgetting the stuff from today that hasnt settled well!!!)

*is sent flying backward* *smashes into wall* OOOOWWWWWW!!! Y-Yami... why?! why are you doing this?! *picking self up* whats gotten into you...?

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

I already told you, I'm not the Yami you know. are you going to fight or just sit there with tha dumb look on your face?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Puts her hand on the Winged One's Shoulder.*

It looks like he has gone completely evil. We have No choice, Winged One. *Eats Wheat* *Transforms into her Wolf Form* *Howls so loud that G can hear it in Ganon's lair.*

(Hiya, Ninja Sakura)

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

*Is knocked off the ground by the nose hair* Those are some pretty strong nose hair you have there!

*Creates a giant ball of dark magic*

*Hurls it at Wings*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

UGGGGHH!!!!

Normal Yami: Wings... Forgive me....

Evil Yami: I told you to Shut up! *Launches Giant ball of Magic*

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    8. NO! *fires own magic at Yami's, causing them to cancel out and create an explosion* you lied to me this whole time, didnt you?! you were pretending!! you just wanted to see me in pain, didnt you?!?! well, you know what? it worked. but... dont think i cant... retaliate!!! *raises arms, forms a ball of cloudy white magic in her hands* Heavenly Light! *blasts the magic toward Yami*

(theres that non-physically-damaging attack you wanted, Dogboy!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back