• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

*Tears in Eyes*

Wings... I said in my note.. that wasnt me! I was possessed by something! *Reaches into Backpack* *Pulls out the Teddy Bear*

I got this for you, Wings.... I hope you can trust me again...

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: *turns to Yami* I don't know you! The only one I know is Joel! *turns back to Joel* Where is Sai?! He was on a mission with me and I got knocked out. The next thing I remember, this nice woman is helping me! I don't even remember how I lost my eyes!

Joel: Gavin... you're serious aren't you?

G: Why would I lie about something like that?!

Joel: Gav, Sai died... two years ago. When you got knocked out, your pent up hatred, a new personality called Tyki, took over and killed Sai, along with everyone and everything else. Then, thinking you had done it, you exiled yourself and met these people. Tyki managed to rake over again, and then managed to separate himself from you. You two then fought, and apparently, his weapon, the Tease, ate out your eyes.

G: Oh my... why? Why do I not remember this? *begins crying* You... you can't be telling me the truth! Why are you doing lying to me? *gets up**runs out door*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    *Heads Close to Wings*

*Hands her the Teddy bear*

Wings... I understand if you won't be able to trust me for a while.... but, if i was really evil... would I ever have gone out of my way to get that for you? *tears are running down his face*

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    5. *hugs teddy bear* *looks Yami in the eye, and in her eyes he can see a broken little girl whos completely lost, and doesnt know who to trust or where she stands. shes alone and confuzzled, and just wants to find somewhere she and everyone she cares about can be safe*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    O-M-G! That is a flippin awesome theme Sakura :)

Ahh chillin out in the air con listening to Blessthefall and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is so relaxing :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    1 < Real number..

*Goes Downstairs*

Winged One, Can't you see, you can trust him... he got that teddy bear for you.

*The Teddy Bear suddenly starts talking*

Teddy: Hey, you, the one holding me! That boy went though a lot of trouble to get me. I'm not easy to find, you know.

me: ! It talks! ... *Turns to Joel* Where is G?

(Hi Nudge!)

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Wings.... I understand how you feel right now... Your whole world has been torn upside down. but I'm honestly telling you the truth... i was possessed back there...

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Joel: *is torn between staying and going after G* Lady Holo, please stay. Guys, catch up as soon as possible. I need to find Gavin.

:::::Meanwhile:::::

G: Darn it. Why can't I see anything? *bumps into someone*

a familiar voice: Well well well. If it isn't you, my dear other.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Who are you?

Tyki: *is shocked* You... don't remember me, do you?

G: No.

Tyki: Well now, we can't be having that, can we? Maybe if I do this, you'll remember! *sends G flying**runs through buildings, chasing G*

G: *crashes through inn*

Joel: G! Is that you?! What happened?!

G: I don't know. I just all of a sudden bumped into this guy, and he attacked me. He called me other, and when I didn't remember him, he sent me flying.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Places her hand on the Winged One's other Shoulder*

Don't be like that, Winged One. I'm sure if you look deep down, You'll find it in your heart to trust him again.

And I havent met this "Kye" you are fighting agaisnt.. but, too me, he seems real powerful... Yami is going to need your help.

*Turns to G*

Oh, G? You don't remember me?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Tyki: *phases through wall* Well well. Not only do I find one pest, but a cheater, a mutt, a crybaby, and everyone else who I loathe as well. TEASE! *giant butterflies come out of Tyki* Do your worst, my dears. *Tease swarm toward the group*

G: Wait a minute! I DO remember somewhat! You ARE my darkness. Joel, I'm sorry. *pulls out ocarina**begins playing the time song from before, but extremely quickly*

Tyki: *he and Tease slow down exponentially* You fool! You can only delay me now, unlike before. My Tease or I one will get you.

G: Joel, take everyone and run please. That includes Mrs. Gale and the Innkeeper, as well as anyone else within this town.

Joel: No. We fight with you.

G: Only Innocence works against him! You'll just get killed, like Sai.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back