• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraft Lawrence

traveling merchant
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010

Now, Now, Holo is more Wise then that. *leans in to Whisper in Meracle's ear* She's more then a Wolf... She's a Wolf Goddess. She knows better then that. Tell the future, huh? That sounds quite intersting... I wonder if she knows if i will ever open a shop of my own.

Kraft Lawrence

traveling merchant
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010

Sssh! Not so loud about that. but, yeah, She is a Goddess. How else do you think she was able to command those wolves? Yes, She told me about that. Wow. That is a pretty powerful power she has.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    kewl mah pair is online (b'o')b

hey Kazza (double Z FTW)

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I'm cool just been a little occupied with life and stuff

you?

silv you got ninja'd.......bad

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    (I'm tired, but not sleepy. I hate it when that happens. Other than that, no complaints.

Hi Reb.! How is Clannad going?)

Wings... I am sorry, truly. But that right there. Always apologizing when there is nothing that is your fault. Trying to burden yourself with others' problems and mistakes. It's not good for you. Especially when it's to the point where when someone is upset or hurt you automatically blame yourself. Song is the same way. I just... hate it. I hate it with every fiber of my being. You do nothing wrong, and take the punishment for it. I've played that role all of my life. I'm STILL playing it. The thing of it is, though, I KNOW I'm not the one at fault. When I see such innocent, good people like you two like that, I just.....

(Wait, I got Silv, too? YAY!

)

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    reality sucks like that i guess XD

well i better be taking my leave now

bye

i know i keep making my visits short but it can't be helped XD

quick EDIT: first of all ironic i got ninja'd after telling silv she got ninja'd isn't it? XD
    and secondly Great i luffles it.....you should try it if you get the time ;3

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    (Reb., as my final one of the night (I hope):
    )

(@Kaza: Oh, nothing much. Watching some anime, reading some manga, continuing my plans for world conquest I mean, uh... {BLAST! what is it we teens do? AH YES!} playing video games. Y tu?)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Well, Thank you for the info once again Miss Aura. I should be heading back to Singer.

How should i tell you what you said?

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    2. Aura: tell her to remain positive and open. also, tell her not to try to be too independent, and that youll back her up. she likes knowing she has support.

Wings: Song... its me fault she does that. she admired how i was never afraid to shove meself in the way and take someone else's punishment. she wanted to be like me... but that wasnt the best idea. now, for the both of us, its easier to just blame ourselves for the pain we cause others. its easier... because we dont like seeing our friends in trouble or pain. we dont like burdening others... and so we bottle stuff up, and try to show no weakness. am i making any sense?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Will Do. Miss Aura. *Stats to leave* *Turns her head to the Side* One more thing, please remember to keep my real identity a secret. If anyone asks, I am just Dogboy's Wife.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    But in doing so, your weakness becomes apparent, and you only cause more strife to those who you are trying to protect. Don't get me wrong: sharing others' burdens is a good thing to do. It helps you better understand them while also helping them. BUT, the other side of the scale can't be left unbalanced. People want to share your pain. They WANT to understand you better. They WANT to be able to help you. Don't you get it? You give the advice, but don't take it yourself. You say that people should be able to confide in one another, but you yourself don't do it. And Wings? Song did choose a great role model.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    (I can regardless because I'm a beloved T10 member. Plus, I get a freebie for not knowing PokeSupe is.)

(And I iz teh zombeh. Dat's always good, too. Someone has to keep the numbers low.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back