• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Happy valentine! [/Is spending <s valentines day at home cooked up with a sore throat]
    Here in Norway it's also Mothers day.

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    4. happy Valentine's Day!! *probably isnt going to get anything* yay for being a social nobody. especially on a sunday. with a funeral to go to tomorrow. phooey.

geesh, im not even wearing red or pink!! no, wait... i am wearing pink, but... not where itll be seen

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

(This must be another Human holiday today....I'm going to leave a continuation.)

So, Singer. You and G decided on a new name for you?

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    6. (thats right. basically, a holiday celebrating love and romance.)

oh, yeah we did. Serenade. it was G's idea... he said me nickname could be Sera, which means princess. haha, of course hed want to call me princess...

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Serenade, huh? That's a very nice name.

I wonder what will happen to this room if you do separate from the others in this huge mind.... and I'm also wondering if there is anybody you are going to miss from this mind when that time comes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Well, Im not sure how long this adventure is going to last. but if you do seperate While Still on this Adventure, you could visit them at anytime, thanks to Dogboy's Mind entering powers.

Oh, How's Buncle doing?

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    15. its probably the whole cat-girl vs wolf-goddess thing. canines and felines arent exactly friends, you know. she might be worried youll chase her up a tree or something.

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    17. i dont know. although, i remember Aura doing an augury once... saying something about cats... and in the same breath she said something about saving the universe... hm. well, im sure Meracle will warm up to you eventually.

Kraft Lawrence

traveling merchant
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010

*Meanwhile*

Meracle, Im sure Holo will never attack you. You know, I think you should try to talk to her next time she shows up.

Kraft Lawrence

traveling merchant
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010
    22. Meracle! *Stands up* *Runs After Meracle* *Catches her* Now now, You just can't take stuff that doesnt belong to you. *Turns to the guy near the cart* Excuse me, How much are these Cookies? My little friend here seems to what one, Don't you Meracle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back