• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraft Lawrence

traveling merchant
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010

Guy: They are free. Take as many as you like, it is a special day today.

me: Thank you. *Takes four* Now, Was that So hard, Meracle? You can't keep stealing things from people.

Kraft Lawrence

traveling merchant
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010

{I wish I could understand what she is saying... She's not telepathic like Holo.}

*Goes back on the Sofa* *Puts Meracle Down* *Sits next to her*

Kraft Lawrence

traveling merchant
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010

This time they were free. but, You have to learn to ask. Of course they are just cookies, but your stealing habbits could get worse. I hear in a distant world, people use cookies as there "Money" of sorts. If you stole one from that world, who knows what punishment could await you.

oh.. Hear. *Gives four apples to Meracle* Save those for later.

Kraft Lawrence

traveling merchant
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010

Holo really likes Apples. I'm positive she would never attack anyone without a good reason. Next time you see her, Offer them to her. It's a way to start communicating.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

I'm really not sure... We can't really do anything until G and Wings are done talking, and I'm stuck in here until Dogboy wakes up.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Code suddenly burst into an upright position, and with half closed eyes he said; "I wasn't sleeping! Oh, hya Song. And who are YOU?" he asked the girl with a hood over her head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back