• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
  • 12. no, in HG. I need to get to Blackthorn...but i am tooo lazy to go through the cave. Plus I want me eevee to love me enough to evolve into an umbreon already D:<

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • I cannot have Umbreon in my challenge (in Pokémon Silver, i don't have SS yet)... it is one of my favorite eeveevolutions.
    However, i'm sure my Eevee (named Silv) will try to evolve a lot to umbreon before i use a Water Stone.

Ice Path/Cave is one of my favorite caves... =)

Wild Irish Rose

She who runs with the Sidhe
    Years
  • 14. Hi guys. It's been a while since I've used this account. My main isn't afraid of psychics, what are you talking about? Sh meant she'd be afraid of Jordan if Jordan were psychic.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • 15. hm....hrmm....guh. okay, i finish snacking, run through the safari zone, THEN plow through Ice Path...

Last edited:

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • You're exactly right, Wuz!
    Perfect statements! XD
    Well... good night to everyone. Have good dreams.
    Tomorrow (Today) will be a great day, perhaps...! XD

"To be or not to be? That's the question!"

Last edited:

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • 19. Hamlet was a good play. It had some awesome parts, including calling a noble a fishmonger, and Hamlet telling his love to "get thee to a nunnery." Good times man.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • 23. Good idea, so long as I can use this time to get a considerable gap between me and Reddo in posts here. We are awful close.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 29. was there one that started with an E?

at any rate, im thinking of playing an MMO. anyone know if Secret of the Solstice or Fiesta are good? or should i just try to get Dream of Mirror up and running? Trickster isnt working, so Dream of Mirror might not, either...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Rawr. I be very tired. I finally finished filling out my new Gamestop Rewards Pro account thing online.... gah.... I also failed at my searches. Woe is me.

Hola donn! How've ya been? Particularly, how was/is algebra working out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back