• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
  • 2. I think I am starting to love Darkly though his wickedness, as it amuses me. Which defeats the purpose of his actions, frustrating him, and bringing me still more joy.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

*throws handfuls of Valentine's hearts everywhere* I LUVU YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

I'm done with homework, soooooooooooooo
    I'M FREE UNTIL TOMORROW, WHEEE!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :>

I'm alone and lonely here. Maybe because I'm not on Msy-en. :<

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

I'll be up all night today. :>
    I'm gonna sneak up when everyone's asleep. :D
    I'm so genius.
    xD

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • Good morning, WOFZ!

Well... I had a good rest... I woke up inspired.

Sleep well Silv, have wonderful dreams!

Well, I have some kind of homework... but I'll do it quickly and be free...

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • Oh... I use to sleep even if it's day yet... but my house is a bit dark too... so it's easier to sleep. But last year I slept at school (I was too sleepy that time, and It was Trigonometry class)... when I woke up, my teacher was looking directly to me... but he didn't do anything... even it was clearly forbidden to sleep at the class, with severe consequences.

Well, I think you should at least try to sleep, otherwise you'll get headaches.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You're lucky your parents let you stay up so late (or that you're allowed your computer in your room).

My computer always has to go in the bathroom at a certain time at my mom's, and at my dad's, I hate having to wait until it's at a certain percent to charge it, so it's usually on the couch in the living room.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Actually my laptop is near the couch, so I have to sneak out in order to pull an all-nighter. :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't bother sneaking it in. At my mom's (or really, grandma's), my mom needs to go to the bathroom, like, every hour, so of course, even with my music on and the fans possibly running, she may check on me to see if I'm on.

Now, at my dad's, I usually go to bed late anyhow, so I'm too exhausted to keep going.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm expecting that dastardly Darkly to appear and reset soon, but, meh....

Zeffy, tell me about it! Try living in a broken family that still lived under the same roof! About the only reason my family stayed together as long as it did was to save face. Living the devout Southern Baptist community we do, divorce is like one of the greatest sins in the world, and my family isn't exactly the most well-liked.....

ANYWHO! Redd: you're stealing my lines, buddy. DX

Ros: does your Mom ever look and USE your computer? If not, I have a few ideas with which you can sneak it~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back