• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You never know.

Also, Karin, this is my OCD talking, but perchance could you give me the original image for your avvie so I can make it look better?

/ugh I can't stand JPEGs or GIFs made off of MS Paint

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Darkly dude, lay off, OK? This is her birthday. Leave her be just today with that stuff, please?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Darkly, I'll give you one minute to rethink what you just said.

Hurting her hurts me. She has PERFECT grammar, but chooses not to use it here. If her grammar was terrible, tell me why she's gotten good grades in plenty of her classes. Her spelling is great too.

So, take back what you said, or else. *cracks knuckles*

And on her BIRTHDAY, too?

Real low man, real low.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    It's just... I've been around for years! I've made several notable things, such as my Grandpa's pokemon rant, and nobody even cared... Then one day, some "new girl" comes along and ruins my fun, gets a fanclub, becomes super popular, gets a pair, and doesn't even type well! I put up with her at first, but then she started to get on my nerves, with people like Reddo, and pretty much everyone else here being her biggest fans. So, a plan was born. A plan to get my revenge on the people who loved her, and the very person who stole away all my popularity.

SilverStilletto.

I will have my revenge!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Wow.

Get a psychologist. Seriously.

If revenge is your only option, then you really need help.

Ad about the join date thing... Does that really matter? Some people have been around here for AGES, and depending on what they contribute or don't contribute affects how popular they are.

From what I've seen, Letty's been nice to a lot of people, she has many interests and doesn't really care if someone dislikes her interests, and she's funny. You... You're a rude person with an ego.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I-I.. I just want love... But one person stopped my dream of finally becoming popular...

*cries*

BTW, what's with the blue font?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Then use positive thinking. My mom uses it, and it works. Keep telling yourself you have a charismatic personality, and sure enough, you'll make friends. Telling yourself that this person ruined your life will only make it even more true. Your conscience is an amazing thing, and can alter things quite a bit, even if it takes time for some things.

And the font color's my default font from "My Options".

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Nah, she didn't ruin my life. Just my chance to become popular on this forum. Other people in the real world have screwed up my life enough.

But that isn't important! What IS important, is that I'M here to wreak havoc in this topic!

Gwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Nice to see you're acting a bit differently now~

Kya, I hope this isn't the last episode of the first season of X-Files. I really want there to be more ;_; Although if this is it, I have more reason to bug my mom about getting me some of the DVDs from the library.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, Darkly, I really dunno what else to say to ya. I'm kinda in limbo between total rage and total therapist mode, so I think I'll just be a good boy and stay out of it nao.

@Ros: You know.... you could always try Hulu or some site like that to watch it. Just a suggestion.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    You see, my plan involves posting the ugliest pictures that have ever existed. The world shall be mine!

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Maybe...

Gwahahahahahha!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I know XD Especially since Hulu ain't gonna be free soon.

Daaaaaw, that's such a cute pic <3

/like Rena from Higurashi sometimes

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    0. Yeah Darkly, through your rivalry with Silv, you have become somewhat well known
    Also, cute puppy, he's been on TV!

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Haha... for some reason, I can't seem to look at that without thinking Pirates 3.

Jack: How's mum?... she looks... great!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back