• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watchful... something...

Every feel like something always watching you over your shoulder or you hear voices?

• Total voters

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
Years
  • Anyone other than me get the feeling that something is always there? Not saying god, angels, or a ghost... but you ever hear someone or sence something is always looking over your shoulder? Cause I sure do.​

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I've had it a few times, but I don't think it's something like 'ghost, angel or evil spirit' or anything. I've heard voices while sleeping, woken up and thought it was a dream. I've heard voices while I was alone, relaxing and listening to music. It's hard to explain, but yes... I have.

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
  • I've had it a few times, but I don't think it's something like 'ghost, angel or evil spirit' or anything. I've heard voices while sleeping, woken up and thought it was a dream. I've heard voices while I was alone, relaxing and listening to music. It's hard to explain, but yes... I have.

Like I said, and you said, I'm not trying to imply its those kinds of things, maybe, who knows. Still, it IS creepy.

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
  • Yup

But thankfully inmy family we're not considered crazy when we see things or hear things or feel things. I come from a Native Indian family, and we still have many Noids (Shamans) who work as psychics and mediums. It only affects us girls though, for some reason

• We see ghosts
    • Talk to ghost (my sister does this, but I can't)
    • We dream about the past or future (truth dreams)
    • Have a sixth sense where we can tell what's going to happen or where someone missplaced something
    I know I usually freak my friends out by saying "Someone's going to open the door." (only to have someone open the door in 1 - 2 minutes) or saying "[insert person's name] is going to call on the phone" only to have that person do so

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Not really, but there have been moments where I wonder whether someone is secretly watching me without me knowing.
    It's usually as to whether or not someone's watching you, so again doesn't really happen.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Definitely. It even sounded demonic... my seatmate also caught that resonance. It failed to bother us for the rest of the day.

So, yeah...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am not consciously aware, but sometimes I looked over my shoulder with impulse subconsciously as if there's something behind me

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    This poll's results are fascinating in that the majority of answerers come out "yes" or "something like that". I'd seriously expected mostly noes.

I went for "something like that" since it feels like there's stuff watching over me, but not watching 'over my shoulder' i.e. exactly what I do.
    I'm animistic so the notion of being watched by spirits isn't personally concerning.
    But voices? No~, never heard any.

Years
  • I actually got refered to a Psychologist when I was younger because I thought something was sneaking around the house. I kept hearing things and I wouldn't sleep at night. I would cry every time I woke up and I made myself ill because I wasn't getting any sleep and I wouldn't eat. Of course I got over that after a while, but it still lingers with me. I'm a little paranoid about things watching me/following me and I'll always keep an eye out, day and night.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I'm always sensing spirits and other entities around me. I can literally feel the flow of energies around me if I focus hard enough. But enough of that, It's not crazy to think you're being watched by something you cant see, because in fact, spirits do indeed exist. There is enough evidence to prove that.

So I wouldn't call anyone crazy for having those feelings. They are a valid part of your 6th sense and if you suppress those feelings, they could very well end up making you a bit more stressed. Though I do understand what it's like to have to hold back and not tell anyone what you're sensing, because too many people are skeptical because they're too closed minded to sense the things around them.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Sometimes I hear noises in the night, and other strange things. So yes, I do believe spirits, or ghosts what over you.

Back