• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Watchog VS [Cinccino]

WATCHOG or Cinccicnicnicnino?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    BLACK AND WHITE WEEKLY POLL - WATCHOG VS CINCCINO

Watchog VS [Cinccino]
    Watchog VS [Cinccino]
    Watchog VS [Cinccino]

Watchog disapproves Cinccino's fake display of attraction.

SO WHICH WILL IT BE?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    For me, it's not even close. I think Cinccino's design is way better, she has way better stats, and her coverage is better as well, and she has better abilities. I may be a bit biased though, she's currently my favorite pokemon.

GokuRikaku

Sup?
    Years
    I perfer Cinccino in both design and power.
    Watchog is alright but I can't see it when Cinccino's cuteness is blinding me. Cinccino can also hit pretty hard. It may need alittle luck, but with its Technician, good attack, and good speed, its multi hitting moves like Tail Slap can hurt if it hits near 5 times.

...not sure what to say about Watchog.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I love Cinccino, although I love Minccino more since Bianca Minccino is just so smexy. It's a shame they still don't do contests cause Cinccino elegance seems to fit the Contest mold well.

Watchog is annoying cause it almost always uses Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, and Super Fang. So it makes it a pain when I am grinding and I run into a watchog and it takes half my hp. It seems to be this region Rattata/Raticate, although maybe a better more "hip". And yes I know it's based off groundhog and meerkat.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Despite the fact I once used Watchog in a challenge, I must say Cinccino. Cinccino first off wins in cuteness. Seriously, it's just so cute! There's also the fact that she has better stats, and access to Technician. She can really be a nuisance(sp?) with Tail Slap and Technician. I've seen Cinccino online before; but never Watchog. Cinccino, EASY!

Years
    I voted for Cinccino. Having two of my strongest Pokemon being weak to bug types (Sigilyph and Hydreigon) Cinccino was annoying. It was faster than both of them and had U-turn. That was devastating...Thankfully, every time it went back I would demolish the Pokemon that came out. Of course, my Pokemon barely had any health left...

Years
    Cinccino for me, she has better stats and hits hard with a Technician-boosted Tail Slap plus she can learn Rock Blast and Bullet Seed.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yeah Cinccino for me, even though I like Minccino ten times better, it's not as bad as Watchog line lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Watchog. To me, Cinccino is just a hairy Minccino. Plus, I just love Watchog. <3
    Its intensity is just cuter than Cinccino, to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Cinccino all the way! I loved Cinccino the first time I saw it. So cuddly and cute! Watchog is pretty useful in-game, but it reminds me of a creepy crossing guard. O.e"

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Watchog fits me better as a trainer i like its design better

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Cinccino is 100x cuter than Watchog. That, and Technician is a nifty ability. It also has the moves to abuse said ability (Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Wake-up Slap).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Cinccino, most definitely~ The one I have in my Black kicks lots of butt with Tail Slap and Return and Last Resort~ And as a lot of people have said already, its design is really cool and way much better than Watchog's. (Also, chinchilla Pokemon ftw.)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Like others have said, its not close. Cinccinco has an awesome design, and Watchog's is crazy! He's eyes....... they are crazy!

Dr. Montague

FOnewm
    Years
    When I first saw Watchog in the Japanese trailers, I honestly thought this may be one of the weirdest (on the ugly side) Pokemon I've seen. Cinccino, while just a Minccino with a fabulous scarf, is at least appealing to look at.

And the fact that Cinccino's moves and stats make it so much more usable than Watchog further persuades me to think that Cinccino is pretty awesome (b'-')b

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    I really like watchog's design.

It's equivalents: Raticate, Furret, Linoone, and Bidoof do not have nearly as creative of a concept as watchog.

With that said, I am much more of a Cinccino type myself. The plush white fluffy coat is just too much to resist!!!

So Cinccino is win da vote!

Back