• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water Gun should be called H2O Fire!!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • i suck at titles dont judge ok

If you had the chance to change the name, power, effect, pp, accuracy etc of any move what would you change it to?

(You can do more than 1) I'll do mine later. :3c

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd probably change Flame Charge back to "Nitro Charge" and make the Speed increasing effect as the primary effect rather than its secondary effect.

I'd also up the accuracy of Focus Blast, Dragon Rush, Stone Edge and Cross Chop to around 85% because people complain about their low accuracy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Dream Eater is actually one of the most bad ass names in pokémon moves, so changing it imo wouldn't be the best x)

Up anything accuracy between 50 and 80 to 80 (focus blast, stone edge, fire blast, so on so forth). I'd switch the names of Focus Blast and Aura Sphere (if you focus, it shouldn't miss, even if it was weaker, and aura sphere just sounds more awesome and more powerful)

I'd also turn some moves (like earthquake, overheat, explosion, leaf storm) to -- Accuracy. I mean, unless the opponent can fly/levitate/has a balloon attached to it, Earthquake should hit at all times. Overheat should hit all things in a close area, and same with Explosion. Leaf Storm = Real Storm, so... try standing in the rain and not getting wet. Derp

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I'd also turn some moves (like earthquake, overheat, explosion, leaf storm) to -- Accuracy. I mean, unless the opponent can fly/levitate/has a balloon attached to it, Earthquake should hit at all times. Overheat should hit all things in a close area, and same with Explosion. Leaf Storm = Real Storm, so... try standing in the rain and not getting wet. Derp

That would be pretty badass if ever. But, everything has it's limits. Imagine a whole team packing Earthquake. Pretty neat, right?

No. It would be an easy run, and EQ will be banned in the competitive area. *gasp*

Anyway, on-topic, stone edge needs a higher accuracy. and it needs to be renamed to craggy slash. OHLOL.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I do think that Solar Beam could be Nature Exctinction or most probably Leaf Blast. :P .. I suck at it! But I prefer the way it is now, so basically yeah.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • i definitely feel that Vine Whip needs more PP and a power boost, 35 Power and 15 Pp with no secondary effect totally sucks and Leaf Tornado should have like 20 PP or at least 15 because I had to use tackle with my Servine for way too long.

Back