• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water, please

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I drink a lot of water at the moment. I have a litre bottle at work and drink tons of tea at home. I don't drink much else to be honest XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • My 2014 new years resolution was to drink more water. I still go some days without drinking enough water but for the most part I'm better than before.
    I used to be really awful about drinking enough water but I learned from my friend that if you make a habit of keeping a water bottle with/near you at all times then you just end up drinking it because it's conveniently there. Like the most trouble I have about not drinking enough is that I'm lazy or busy and don't want/don't have time to go get any. But keeping a water bottle it's just like, oh there it is. My water. Better have some.

Years
  • I drink it as much as I can. It's basically the perfect drink. It goes cold fast, it's free, it's easily accessible, it has no calories or any of that, and there's no flavour to dislike.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm actually terrible when it comes to water. now i drink about half a glass to a full glass of water a day. about two or three years ago i was actually worse, i would run off of the liquids that i would get from the school's apple slices. the days they didn't have apple slices i wouldn't have any liquids to run off of.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I used to drink 6-7, sometimes 8 bottles a day. I've generally cut down on water a lot and usually it's only 3-4 bottles a day now.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I've recently started to get into the habit of drinking more water. For the past couple months, I essentially lived off sugary drinks. For 2015, I decided to improve my life in various ways, and drinking more water is one of those ways. Right now, I'm drinking at least 30 ounces of water a day, and I'm hoping to increase that throughout the year.

I usually drink plain water at work, and at home I have a pitcher of cheap Kool-Aid-like drink mix. No sugar and just enough flavor to make it better than plain water.

Years
  • If I'm actually taking care of myself, then I can drink a few (big) glasses of water a day, maybe like 3 or 4 at the most. However, if I tend to fall back into my habits, I'll drink maybe like...one or two. Or maybe more like one and a half. Otherwise I'll be drinking other things like tea or soda, or I'll just go without a drink until I'm really thirsty and absolutely need a drink or else.

Bad habit, I know. I've been trying to fix it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • One of my new years resolutions this year is to drink more water. Last year I'll admit that I haven't drank as much water as I wanted to, so I'm gonna do my best to stay on top of the recommended glasses a day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    now that i think about it i drink alot of water. like thats mostly all i really drink.
    im not a big soda fan so water tends to be my go to . That and tea ..

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Is this a sequel to the indie game Papers, Please? Because if it is, it doesn't sound as fun.

Jokes aside, I mainly drink coffee. I've recently run into a dry mouth problem which I have since remedied. Also, about 4 cups a day is my intake. Not where it should be, so I'll get right on it.

Years
  • While i'm at lunch or dinner at the cafeteria, i'll often have either two or three cups of ice cold water along with whatever I eat. I haven't had as much diet soda since I re-entered for the semester...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Water is just so pure and refreshing I love it. I drink tons of water each day along with tea and coffee.

Years
  • I lovelove water. But even so I feel like I don't drink as much as I should on some days oops.. but when I do my preference is either water or tea (the latter more in winter). Mmmmmmmm. Nothing's more satisfying than a glass of cold water on a hot summer day, especially with how gross and humid it gets here during the summer. ;x

Back