• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water Spirit Club <3<3<3

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • I don't need mud to be dirty, ma petite XD

When does your summer vacation start?

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • XD! I know you don't. ;)

My vacation basically starts when my last exam finishes (27th June) I've officially left school but they call it study leave because we have to go into school to sit our exams. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • So that will take awhile before your vacation starts^^

I and WS like to speak French to each other^^ I'm not sure why but I guess that makes us feel more close^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well I only know a little :( *tears come from bottom of chibi eyes* but it is still cool ^^

Stevo-Kun

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Don't cry Stevo-kun, I don't know lots of French either

Welcome NR ^____________^

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • Hiya! I'm back again for a bit. ^__^ I'm gonna have to go soon though. NR! *hugs* Oh it's so good to hear from you! How are you? ^^ Thank you for joining!

Awww....Stevo. Peachy and I use French like she said, I guess it does make us feel closer. ^^ Also, I love the French language and since both of us know some of it, we tend to use it, don't we ma ch?re? ^^ *huggles Peachy and Stevo and NR*

I know a fair bit of French but I'm no expert at it. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • And French is also called language of love and we both are romantics ^_________^
    *hugs*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • ^^Yep yep, we have so much in common^^

^Well you don't have to know French to be romantic^^

Back