• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water Spirit Club <3<3<3

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Hey everyone! ^________^ Long time no speak. XDD

Well first off, I have been REALLY REALLY REALLY busy with school work and it's going to get worse in the next month or so coz I've got exams coming up. Thank you to everyone who's kept my club alive! ^_________^

OK, let's see...

Yesterday I went to a friend's 17th and the music was really good so there was lots of dancing. ^^ But unfortunately, I got really excited when a certain song came on and ended up kneeing my friend where it hurts when I was dancing with him. ;_; So I was really upset about that but he's fine. :D lol ummm what else? lol OMG it was so funny! A few of us were sitting out a song and then all of a sudden the Pokemon theme tune came on! XDDDDDDDDDDDD And it was so funny coz everyone knew the words!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Got a special birthday coming up soon with a special day next week so that should be fun. ^_____^

Errr.... oh, I went swimming the other day and that was really nice. <3 I just felt so calm and relaxed in the water, so it was a nice way to get rid of the stress of the past couple of weeks.

Then it's just been work work work work work and French is really heavy atm coz there's just so much practice needed. Loving English as always and am determinded to please one of my teachers with an outstanding essay so that I can finally get an A from her. :D I dont get it though - one of my teachers is really amazing and she loves the way I explore different interpretations and my originality in writing, the other just hates the whole class and is extremely critical. But I suppose that's not a bad thing, it's just annoying that you have to adapt to two different ways of writing and no one seems to have mastered the second. >_>

Ummmm.... running out of ideas on what else to write now. XDD Things have been kinda boring coz I've just had so much work.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and see ya soon!

Take care

WS
    XxX

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Poor guy getting kneed in the nuts, I feel his pain..even if it is accidental, it hurts like hell..and he would be fine after a hell of a lot of pain >_<.

Well I am glad you are fine, you are missed, but whenever it meant anything coming from me I don't know. See you around soon (yeah right..maybe you have blocked me or just haven't come on MSN at all in the last 2 week break you just had *sigh*.)..well have fun and all.

Last edited:

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    ¬_¬ What is your problem? The only reason why you miss me is because you used to have 'fun'. Stop feeling sorry for yourself will you? I can't even remember the last time I went on MSN - I never use it! But I can't understand why you won't understand that I'm not around anymore because I have a life.

My life doesn't revolve around you, so stop looking for sympathy please and get over it. I happened to have had fun in the last two weeks but I've also been working hard, so I'm sorry that that doesn't please you but quite frankly, that's not my fault. So I don't know what else you want me to say.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hello Water Spirit, we all have lifes and we can't do anything to stop it ^^
    Good to see your online though, you do remember me right =)
    I changed my username about 2 months ago

Darn some exams are coming for me

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    We sure do and I'm glad that you understand that. ^_^

I do remember you but the embarassing thing is, I can't remember what your user name was before. ^^;;;;; Sorry, would you please remind me? I have a terrible memory atm. XDD

Awwwwww, I hope your exams go well too! I'm currently writing an english essay. XDD Fun Fun Fun. What are you up to? ^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Thanks for welcoming me =D

Well my old username was MysticTrunks and I am angels(as you can see she has posted in this page) father xDD

Ay I do not like essays, I had to do once a 10 page essay ;_;

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    Ahhhhhh! Of course! ^_______^ I know now. Of course you're welcome here! *glomps* It's very nice to see you again. ^^

Awwwwwww, I hate it when they're long. I remember for History we had to write so many! I love English so that helps me, but History just got so boring. Then I had to write a 30 page essay on the second world war. >_< It got a good mark but the amount of times I fell asleep through it! XDDD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Water Spirit said:
    ¬_¬ What is your problem? The only reason why you miss me is because you used to have 'fun'. Stop feeling sorry for yourself will you? I can't even remember the last time I went on MSN - I never use it! But I can't understand why you won't understand that I'm not around anymore because I have a life.

My life doesn't revolve around you, so stop looking for sympathy please and get over it. I happened to have had fun in the last two weeks but I've also been working hard, so I'm sorry that that doesn't please you but quite frankly, that's not my fault. So I don't know what else you want me to say.
    I ain't got no problem, and who are you to make them accusations when you don't know how things are going for me? and I didn't 'used' to have fun. I am having fun, I am happier then I have been in ages, and I don't feel sorry for myself, I said the truth, and it didn't work out, I have no regrets.

You're the one thinking that my life revolves around you, thinking you was the only reason I had fun, well sorry, but you couldn't be more wrong, you are not my cause of fun, so don't even bother thinking it, I just missed you because I haven't seen you in ages, because I am your friend and I won't forget you, but what a stupid mistake that was, I ain't done anything wrong, and all I get it this. I don't need any sympathy. So don't think I am seeking it. Get your facts straight ¬_¬

I helped keep your club alive, I kept your place here..just as much as anyone else, and this is what I get, you're the one that has something against me, not the other way around -.-

But anyway, this ain't getting us nowhere, we should just get along like friends should if you still think of me as a friend. Sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    Water Spirit said:
    Hey everyone! ^________^ Long time no speak. XDD

Well first off, I have been REALLY REALLY REALLY busy with school work and it's going to get worse in the next month or so coz I've got exams coming up. Thank you to everyone who's kept my club alive! ^_________^

OK, let's see...

Yesterday I went to a friend's 17th and the music was really good so there was lots of dancing. ^^ But unfortunately, I got really excited when a certain song came on and ended up kneeing my friend where it hurts when I was dancing with him. ;_; So I was really upset about that but he's fine. :D lol ummm what else? lol OMG it was so funny! A few of us were sitting out a song and then all of a sudden the Pokemon theme tune came on! XDDDDDDDDDDDD And it was so funny coz everyone knew the words!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Got a special birthday coming up soon with a special day next week so that should be fun. ^_____^

Errr.... oh, I went swimming the other day and that was really nice. <3 I just felt so calm and relaxed in the water, so it was a nice way to get rid of the stress of the past couple of weeks.

Then it's just been work work work work work and French is really heavy atm coz there's just so much practice needed. Loving English as always and am determinded to please one of my teachers with an outstanding essay so that I can finally get an A from her. :D I dont get it though - one of my teachers is really amazing and she loves the way I explore different interpretations and my originality in writing, the other just hates the whole class and is extremely critical. But I suppose that's not a bad thing, it's just annoying that you have to adapt to two different ways of writing and no one seems to have mastered the second. >_>

Ummmm.... running out of ideas on what else to write now. XDD Things have been kinda boring coz I've just had so much work.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well and see ya soon!

Take care

WS
    XxX
    Hi, WS. I know you'll do fine on those exams that you have to do. I hated doing them when I was in school. Also, don't let the school work kill you. Go outside and see that big, bright thing in the sky every once in a while. It does wonders.

I look forward to your next visit on PC and your next LJ update. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Water Spirit said:
    Awwwwwww, I hate it when they're long. I remember for History we had to write so many! I love English so that helps me, but History just got so boring. Then I had to write a 30 page essay on the second world war. >_< It got a good mark but the amount of times I fell asleep through it! XDDD

Dang! Thirty pages! *faints* That sounded hard for real! The most I wrote a report was about six pages. Thirty pages...that is insane. x.x Well I am glad you had a nice mark on it. ^^

So how have you been doing WS?

Back