• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water Stone

Justin T

Hydro Action
Years
  • I'm getting my poliwrath ready for ice dungeons and would love a water stone. Would anybody be able to help me out with one? I just graduated from the guild but have a lot of items for trade. Also, just incase you wanted to know, I have time exploration.

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • I'm getting my poliwrath ready for ice dungeons and would love a water stone. Would anybody be able to help me out with one? I just graduated from the guild but have a lot of items for trade. Also, just incase you wanted to know, I have time exploration.

First off, are you playing Diamond or Pearl?

If so, I can help you...

Years
  • If you are talking about Mystery Dungeon 1, I can help:
    Go to the top (Or bottom, IDK which one xP) of Northwind Field. Ya know, the dungeon with Suciune as the boss at the end? The water stones start at floor 27, if not, around that floor.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Peopole, the author said they had Mystery dungeon Explorers of Time, not Diamond or pearl, not Red/ blue rescue team. Explorers of time.

But if you want water stones, then you can find them in optional missions, here is a code to get a water stone on 3 floor on beach cave that requires an outlaw taken down. How ever, when you complete the mission, look who says what.

SN8Y YR%S J-R-
    QR7= CH7= Q87P

Back