• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wats ure favorite food

What is your favorite food

• Burgers

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Fries

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Salad

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Candies

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Chicken

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Fish

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Turkey

• Slurpee

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Rice

• Saki

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i Thought this has already been posted?????yeah it has and it shouldnt be a pool because its only limited..like my fav food is chicken n' dumplins it isnt up there owell...thats my fav food

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    My favorite food is pizza. I love burgers and fries, but I will no longer be eating burgers when I'm a vegetarian.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I actually much more prefer enchiladaz over anything on that lizt...but if I were to chooze from there I'd zay (taco)zalad and (zalza)chicken.

Zpicy food <3

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    This has already been posted a while ago...

My favorite food is sashimi,which is raw fish. :3 I like eating it with rice and hot green tea. But I also like anything made with potatos!!!

espeon and umbreon

&#32118;&#23550;&#12395;&#21213;&#12388;!!
    Years
    Some people thinks sushi is disgusting but I think its wonderful! I like anything that to do with rice! I don't really like burgers much unless if its not really fat. ( i hate fatty foods!)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    This may be common for someone of hispanic descent to say, but I loove fajitas. I just wish the raw meat to make them wasn't so expensive at stores...

You've also gotta love: sushi, pizza, ramon, steaks, chicken wings, pizza, hamburgers, and pizza XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Lesee...I Love: Yaki soba, beef curry & rice, crab sushi & sashimi, crab in general, lobster tails, rice, either fried, boiled, or whatever, pork tenderloin, babyback ribs, baked beans, gyoza, miso soup, ramen, green chili, fajitas, anything spicy, and finally, pie of most any kind.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Fish! I can live off of shellfish alone! Gimme mussels and I will forever be in your debt.
    Yay for shellfish! I love crab... Mmmm... My personal favorite sea creature is squid, though. Octopus is good as well. But I adore all fish food.

Back