• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*wave*

pkmin3033

Life gets in the way sometimes, right? My own activity on here has been sporadic at best due to personal issues as of late, but things inevitably settle down in the end. I'm glad you've managed to find some time again for us! If you ever want someone to chat to, feel free to give me a shout. See you around!~

Years
  • And hello to you too Teal, great to see you back at PC!

I know how busy real life can be but I'm sure you can at least hopefully post around when you can, given how much there is to check out on PC itself whether it'd be battling, trading, ROM hacks, Pokemon discussion or even a little bit of chit-chat. And hey, feel free to tell us more about yourself so we can recommend stuff for you and it's always great to get to know our fellow members.

Either way, I hope you have fun and get reacquainted with the forums and if you need anything feel free to ask myself or a staff member. I'll see you around, Teal!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Welcome back to the forum!

Life can get pretty hectic, hope everything is going good for you! We hope that you stick around if time allows. If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask anyone! :3

Years
  • Ooh, been quite a while! Welcome back, Teal. [: Good to have you here again!

Hope you'll enjoy everything the forum has to offer once again and will stick around. I'm down to chat if you're interested so give me, or anyone else for that matter, a poke anytime if you'd like! Life can get in the way but hopefully it won't pull you away from us completely.

Back