• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waves Of Darkness [PG-14]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Years
    Quasar99: Sorry. I still see many grammar errors. I don't see any description, denied.
    Due to that being your second denial, I shall not look into any editing for the future.
    Sorry, that is just how I work :x

N-XIGE: Denied. I see grammar errors here and there. I do see description, but grammar errors and half description don't mix. One more chance to sign up, and that is it.

People who have one more sign-up sheet chance:

Sharpay_Is_Fabulous

N-XIGE​

One more chance to each of you. That is all I'm giving.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    This is my sign-up, sorry if it isn't that good, this is my first RP sign-up.

Name: Gary Blu
    Appearance: He often wears a blue-grey T-shirt that is slightly too big for him, just hanging over his blue jeans which are also slightly too big for him, length-wise and cover the top part of his shoes. The T-shirt, has a rip on the right sleeve, although this is rarely seen as it it normally covered by his favourite jacket. The jacket seems to be the perfect size for him however, it is very slightly too small for him, but only just, the jacket has black and white stripes going down. He rarely fastens the jacket, only doing so if it's absolutely necessary. His jeans are held up by a belt which holds his PDA and Pokeballs, the jeans seem to be partially muddy at the bottom. His shoes, mostly coloured white, have two blue stripes running along them, one on each side, and the bottom of the tongues are coloured blue but the top is coloured white. His dark brown hair runs partly down his back, but not so much as to say he has extremely long hair but more of a medium-long length, he tries to keep the main part of his hair at the top of his head in a parting in the middle. His eyes are a dark green colour. He is around the average hight of his age which is 5 ft 8 in and his weight is around 109 lbs.

Personality: He is often thought of as a kind, generous and slightly impatient person, but he can have a short temper at times and can get angry. However, his love for his Pokemon is great and he tries not to treat them unfairly. He doesn't normally care if he wins or loses but can get a bit annoyed if he loses in an important battle, but he doesn't get angry about it that often.

History: Born in Goldenrod city, he lead a partly sheltered life until he was 11 when his parents disappeared during Team Rocket's raid on the city. After Team Rocket were defeated by a boy, he searched the radio tower thoroughly to see if there was any sign of his parents and where they went, but what he found instead was a young Eevee, he decided to take it in and raise it. Not long after, he was sent to his Grandparents house in Eterna city. At first he couldn't get used to the dramatic change of scenery. One year later, he found a weakened Donphan in Eterna forest under attack from a group of Murkrow, after saving the Donphan, he took it to the Pokecentre in Eterna city and, after it had been fully recovered, battled it and caught it. Half a year later, the Donphan gave birth to a Phanpy. At this time, with his newly evolved Leafeon, he is currently preparing for an adventure through all of sinnoh to see all of the Pokemon possible.

Pokemon Team: Leafeon, Donphan, Phanphy

Leafeon
    Personality: Leafeon is a pretty excitable, hyper pokemon. Only seeming to calm down when asleep. He never seems to be sad or angry and never leaves Gary's side unless told to. He tries to use his speed and power to the max in battles, often pushing himself to his limits and sometimes end up hurting himself because of tiring himself out.
    History:
    Eevee: Was stolen by Team Rocket to help them gain world domination, however he was abandoned after they were defeated in Goldenrod city, he was then found by Gary who raised him and looked after him until he evolved in Eterna forest on a trip through to try and find out what was past the forest.
    Leafeon: Gary still looked after him as much as he did before, maybe more, and not long after evolution Leafeon started to realise that he was pretty strong and fast and used that to his advantage.

Donphan
    Personality: She is a kind and calm Pokemon normally and spends most of her time looking after her son and will do anything to protect him. In battle she is mostly cautious but if her son is threatened then she will go all out to defend him.
    History: Whilst pregnant she wandered through Eterna forest unaware of the dangers there and came under attack from a group of Murkrow only to be saved by Gary and Eevee. After being taken to the Pokecentre in Eterna city and recovering, she was caught by Gary and raised until she gave birth to Phanphy.

Phanphy
    Personality: He is a shy Pokemon who rarely seems to leave his mothers side and relys on her for protection. He eats a lot and spends most of his time eating. He rarely battles as his mother always does a lot of the battling so that he doesn't have to.
    History: After being born into Gary's care, he became attached to his mother and he has tried to fight multiple times only to be stopped by her.

Last edited:

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I updated my sign up to include 2 more pokemon. I know I have 5 but as Porygon does not battle I do not think it counts. If you disagree then tell me and I shall remove it.

I just want to know, how many characters are you aiming to have before you close sign-ups?

Also what is this RP's policy on character control?

Last edited:

Lash

Years
    It is okay with the two more Pokemon, just as long as they aren't Legendaries.

Sign-Ups shall remain open though out the RP. Once the RP begins, an OOC/Sign Up thread shall be posted in the RP lounge.

Character control- You are controlling another persons character. If you do so, show proof that you are aloud to, via the user PMing you.

And, that is not considered a double post since it wasn't to consecutive posts in a row. There was a post in between that got deleted.

Do those answer your questions, Minos?

EDIT:

Swinlliot- Accepted.

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Yes, thanks for that. I just wanted to check now rather than get kicked out later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back