• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waves of Darkness: Sinnoh's Engulfment [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Years
  • Pat is running, and he sees that he is out of town. He then wonders; Should I go alone? The situation is now considered to be rather dangerous, as chill after chill is sent through him. He then remembers a story that happened a couple of years ago about a Leader of an Evil Team called Team Galactic, who tried to control Dialga and Palkia but failed horribly. He wonders if that could possibly be a link to whats happening now. He takes a peer over at the Mt.Coronet area, and a blast of dark power shoots straight up into the sky, but quickly disappearing. He then remarks, "Oh ya. That guy is definetly involved.", as he steps back into town, quickly heading to the Pokemon Center. As he reaches the Center, the power is out, so he has to go through the trouble of opening the doors himself. But since the power is out, that means he can't use the box system unless it gets hot wired. He then asks if a trainer in the Pokemon Center if they have en Electric Pokemon, or a Pokemon with an Electric type move. A trainer nods, sending out a Furret. Pat then opens the Box system computer, seeing all the wiring. He starts disconnecting all the wires and re wiring them with different colored chords to hopefully give it power, along with the entire Pokemon Center power. He then tells the trainer to have Furret use its Electric move, Furret using Shock Wave, giving the Box System power. With he rewiring, the entire Pokemon Center has power. He then accesses the system, calling home frantically, asking to send over his Pidgeotto and Espeon for Charizard and Scizor. His mom sends him the Pokemon, as he sends his Pokemon over. He needs the strongest Pokemon he has for this challenge. The trainer runs out of the Pokemon Center, running to the library.

"Hey you! Dark trainer with the Houndoom, and Matt, I need two people to come with me over to Mt.Coronet. Remember a couple of years ago how Galactic Leader Cyrus failed at controlling this Region? Well a blast just came from Mt.Coronet, and the chills are getting stronger. I have a feeling that he is behind all this. Will you two come with me to Coronet? I am pretty sure no one can do this alone.

Years
  • The Dark trainer turns to the guy from the library. "Me?" he asked. "Very well." He glanced at the mountain, seemingly mesmerized by the waves of energy.

"I guess I'd be helpful here," he said with a slight sarcastic bite. "This is, after all, my area of expertise." Laughing a bit, he looked around himself, suddenly seeming a bit self-conscious. "I'm sorry. I guess if I'm accompanying you I should introduce myself. My name is Jake Silver." Saying no more for now, he pulled a peculiar cell-phone like device from a pocket. Flipping it open, he held a Pokeball up to it. "Transfer Umbreon," he said bluntly, and the Pokeball was immediately replaced. "There," he said to no one in particular. "Now I'm ready for a fight."

Jake stepped past the trainer from the library, facing towards the imposing face of Mt. Coronet. "Well," he said softly. "I suppose that's where we're going?" Judging from the waves of energy, he thought sarcastically as he awaited a response.

Last edited:

Lash

Years
  • "I just hope Coronet won't be too big to explore.."

Pat said, looking down at his three Pokeballs. He wonders; Will they be able to take on the challenge? A dark wind blows by, as on the news, it shows that the catastrophic power surge is happening all over the Sinnoh region. Even the wind is dark. Cities are being wrecked by the dark power surges. There are no trainers who are even willing to go near Mt.Coronet, Pat remarking them as chickens. He starts walking along East, though he and Jake have quite a way to go, around two miles or so, to get to Oreburgh City, to get to Coronet, and face Cyrus. When the two trainers start leaving on the way to Oreburgh, a dark explosion comes from Coronet. A cloud hovers over the entire Sinnoh Region, the cloud being a warp made by Giratina, so no one can get in or out. Anyone with the courage to sleep during this tragedy will be sent into an eternal slumber by Darkrai, and those who make an attempt to leave the Region are immediately sent back in, with their soul taken by Spiritomb.

Years
  • Jake looked around at the terrified people and found himself laughing a bit. The current events didn't have the same effect on him as on other people, maybe because of his easy familiarity with Dark types; in fact, he seemed completely calm, as if there wasn't a problem.

"Let's see..." he said, pulling a map out of his pocket. "From here, we go east through Jubilife City and Oreburgh, and we're at Mt. Coronet." Scowling at the water routes on the map, he pulled out his odd device again. "Looks like I'll need Sharpedo after all," he said, swapping Umbreon back out for the Water type Pokemon. He stepped toward Canalave City's outer gate before turning around, sweeping any nearby people with a sharp gaze. "Anyone else willing to come?" he asked as he turned back towards the gate.

Turning back to the other Trainer, he told him bluntly, "I'm ready to go when you are."

Lash

Years
  • "So, how we gon' plan to get there?"

Pat remarks, having no water Pokemon with him. He looks all around, only seeing some trees and rocks. Unfortunately, thats the only way for him to get to the other side. A small sigh escapes, and an earthquake happens, all over the Sinnoh Region, caused by the dark power, Cyrus probably planning to destroy Sinnoh and reshape it to his liking. Buildings begin collapsing around the Canalave-Jubilife-Oreburgh-Twinleaf area's, the routes having a catastrophic collapse, all the Pokemon extremely scared, running around frantically. Pat looks everywhere, and begins running along the waters edge near the trees, as Jake probably uses his Sharpedo to swim in the water.

((OOC: Hey, sorry for often having some delayed replies. I have alot going on in real life at the moment, but I promise to keep up on Roleplay here.))

Years
  • "Sharpedo, Surf!"

Water splashed about Jake as he and his Sharpedo tore across the route at a startling speed. In fact, he was practically at the other side before he noticed the route falling apart.

"Sharpedo, I need you to go back and pick up the other guy," he said, as he waited impatiently near the entrance to Jubilife City. A dimensional collapse... he thought. According to my studies, this would be related to Giratina, the Renegade Pokemon. But that doesn't matter now. All that matters is that we get to Mt. Coronet's summit as soon as possible. He turned back, waiting for Sharpedo to return with the other Trainer.

Lash

Years
  • Trees started falling before Pat, falling in the water, on the rocks, everywhere. Same with the rocks, they started to break apart or sink. He dodges a tree falling towards him jumping over a few trees that landed straight on the ground. He sees the Sharpedo speeding down the water after dropping Jake off at the docks. Distracted for a second, he doesn't notice a tree falling straight on him. He barely dodges it by jumping into the water. He grabs onto the Sharpedo, who speeds him to the docks. He stands on the docks next to Jake, panting a bit, but thanking him for the help. Ahead of them is Jubilife city. He remarks that they should head off. However, even from where they are standing, they can hear the catastrophe in Jubilife from the falling buildings and the screaming people storming out of the town, and of the scared Pokemon hiding under whatever wreckage that they can call a hiding place.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Matt sighed. This wasn't going to be easy. He let out Frost, his Lapras, and got on her, following the others. Soon, they were close to Jubilife City. They were still a long way from Mount Coronet, but they had at least gotten somewhere. Frost sped up close to the Sharpedo. "How close are we now?" He didn't even need an answer, because they instantly saw tall buildings on the horizon. They had reached Jubilife.

Matt got off Frost, and returned her to her Poke Ball. "Hey, punk!" said a voice. Matt turned. A small child of about 8 was standing there. "You wanna battle?"

"Sorry, kid," Matt said. "I'm on an important mission."

"OH, I get it," the kid said. "Just cause I'm small and young, you think you can fool me wth that crap? Go, Nidoking!" Matt was surprised to see such a small child, who wasn't even old enough to start their own journey, had a powerful Nidoking such as that. He smiled.

"Fine," Matt said. "This shouldn't take long. Go, Frost!" He let out his Lapras. "Frost, use Surf, then Ice Beam!" Frost swam forward, then used her elemental powers to slam a wave of water into the Nidoking. Then, she shot a beam of frigid air at Nidoking, freezing him solid. He would've gotten hypothermia, had they not been so south in the region. "See?" Matt said. "Easy as pie."

"Bu.. But.." the kid stammered. "That's not fair!"

"All's fair in love and war, kid," Matt said, then flicked the kid on the end of the nose. He returned Frost. "Now leave me alone.."

Matt walked to the Pokemon Center, hoping to find answers about the earthquake that happened in Canalave. No one seemed to know what he was talking about. "What earthquake?" they all said. "We didn't hear about any earthquake." Matt sighed, and left. He walked back to the others.

"No one knows about the earthquake," he said to them. "Maybe they didn't put it on the news yet. Anyway, let's keep going. We don't have time to waste."

Years
  • Jake sighed as he recalled his Sharpedo. Oblivious little fool, he thought as the ridiculously short battle ended. "Why must they be so violent and impulsive? At least one more is coming..." he muttered as he dashed into the city, dodging falling chunks of rubble with suprising agility. As he reached the gate out of the city, he wiped some sweat from his forehead. "No sweat," he laughed aroggantly, until he was blindsided by what appeared to be part of a wall, catapulting him up against a wall in the route to Oreburgh. Jake picked himself up, kneeling in pain. "That one... hurt..." he muttered, knocked out of his good mood. "The chaos... is spreading..." he said, seeming to understand the situation well. "Yet... it seems to be... more, than Giratina?" cringing as he stood. Limping slowly, he immediately gave it up. "Please, I'll have to wait here..." he yelled to the others. "I'll catch up later... I hope..." he sat down, waiting for whatever would happen. "Hurry!" he shouted as he awaited his fate. "At this rate... just go faster!"

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • "OK, you didn't have to tell me twice!" Matt said, running. That earthquake, he was thinking as he ran. Pat was right behind him, and Matt started running faster. The ground started shaking, and Matt was thrown sideways. He fell to the floor, not hurt badly.

Soon, there was a cave. Matt ran into it, not knowing if Pat was following him, but knowing Pat was smart enough to. Matt looked around. There seemed to be no earthquakes here, but there were no earthquakes in Jubilife a few minutes ago. The cave was pitch black. "Oh great," Matt said. "How are we gonna get through this cave when we can't see our hands in front of our freakin' faces?!" Suddenly, Aura came out of his poke ball, and used Aura Sphere, lighting up the tunnel slightly.

"Thanks, Aura," Matt said. He looked forward, to see the cave wasn't so long. He walked down the tunnel, and soon they exited through the other side. They were in Oreburgh City. Matt looked up. Dark clouds were rolling in from the direction of Jubilife. Jubilife must've been completely destroyed by now.

Matt sighed. "We still have to keep moving," he said. "Let's go."

Lash

Years
  • As the three powerful trainers exit the route, and into Jubilife, Pat releases a small laugh at the small trainer who easily got beaten by the Lapras. All of a sudden, he sees Jake be teleported. He looks ahead, seeing him in pain for a second, but hears him telling that he will wait for everyone else to get to him. Pat begins running towards him, dodging some flying debris, getting hit in the face once by a small piece of wood, which knocks him back. Though he is in pain for a second, to anyone else it looks like a small comedy acts, being hit in the face by a piece of wood. Pat gets back up, laughing a bit, but continues running towards Jake, looking to the side every now and then, seeing the Pokemon taking shelter in fear, the trainer wondering; Who is that made for power? Eventually after around a minute or so, he reaches Jake, seeing him sitting. He then remarks, "Everything is starting to get more dangerous every second."
    Another huge earthquake happens, reaching out everywhere to the towns and cities. Luckily, the three trainers don't have to go too much far, maybe around half a mile.

Years
  • As the other two trainers ran out of view, Jake used his cell phone thing again to swap his Sharpedo for his Umbreon. Afterwards, he threw all three of the Pokeballs he had with him. As his Pokemon emerged, they looked almost as afraid as the wild Pokemon had been.

"Calm down!" Jake cried. "Look... I need you guys to run ahead towards Oreburgh City, and find the guy with the black hat and another guy wearing all blue." he chuckled a bit. "I still haven't gotten their names." Getting serious again, he continued. "If you can't find them in Oreburgh, continue to Mt. Coronet. I'll catch up later." Hesitantly, Weavile and Umbreon ran into the nearby Oreburgh Gate. After staring at Jake for several seconds, Houndoom followed them.

Closing his eyes and chanting strangly, the trainer got a strange glow around his hands. "Now let's see if I can get this right this time, now that nobody's around..." Punching at the empty air in front of him, Jake had caused some kind of small portal to appear. He walked in, and was transported to... about three feet to his right. "Ah, forget it," he said, sitting back down.

((OOC: Is it okay if I control my Pokemon for a while? I promise I won't make them talk.))

Lash

Years
  • Edit: OOC: Back now from the concert and from the states. Had a not to good time, but now let us continue with the Roleplay. In Reply to Jakes lat roleplay, go ahead and control your Pokemon.

Matt ad Pat, now in Oreburgh City, both see the destruction that is still going on. The Cities Gym is destroyed, along with the Oreburgh mine, luckily no one is hurt. Behind the two trainers runs a Houndoom, so Pat signals Matt to stop running, remarking, "Hey dude, isn't that Jakes Houndoom?" and both the trainers stopping after Pats sentence. The Pokemon must have followed them, after Jake being hurt by Giratina's warp. Pat then looks at the Houndoom, asking "Is Jake still there at the route?", then asking Matt if they should go back and get him, or keep on advancing. After around half a minute, his mind is made up. He reaches into his pocket, grabbing out a Pokeball that has yet to be expanded, but quickly expanding it by pressing the button in the middle of the ball. The trainer throws the Pokeball, yelling out, "Come on out, Charizard!". He tells Matt to keep advancing, or to stay in Oreburgh, its Matts choice, though Pat won't be long. Charizard quickly flies over the route and over the city, dodging whatever darkness might warp him. He then sees Jake sitting, so Charizard descends. Pat tells Jake to get on Charizard, as he sends out his Scizor, who can fly as fast as Charizard can, so there is no worries. Pat helps Jake onto Charizard, as Scizor begins to carry Pat. Hopefully then, the two have a successful take off out to Oreburgh City. Flying up to Coronet would be out of the question however, as there is probably some kind of warp that makes anything who tries to get in from the air.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Jake grinned gratefully as he saw the other guy's Charizard approach. "Nice timing," he said simply as he climbed onto the fire Pokemon's back. Looking back, he saw the route being torn down the middle, as though the road was collapsing into the ground. Looking down at his Pokemon, which had come back dangerously, he commanded his Pokemon sharply: "Go straight to the mountain. Don't stop until you reach the entrance to the cave. I'll meet you there." As the Charizard took off to fly to Mt. Coronet, Jake's Pokemon began to head back through Oreburgh City.

"And as for you," he said, looking at the trainer on the Scizor. "Maybe this isn't the time, but a name would seriously help here!" He once again began staring east, to their destination.

The energy coming from the mountain... It seems so... familiar...

((OOC: Really. I have a policy that I don't use people's names unless they have introduced themselves to my character. I'm starting to get confused here, :P))

Lash

Years
  • "The names Pat."

Pat said, as Scizor began carrying him off, and as Charizard began to flew. As they began to fly over Oreburgh, Matt is seen heading to Coronet. Charizard and Scizor descend and land infront of him, then Scizor grabbing Matt with his available arm, Pat remarking, "Were going to try and get in from the top!". It does look a bit funny, Scizor carrying two trainers of 17 and 16, and one flying on Charizard. The flying Pokemon eventually reach the top, looking down at a gaping hole from where the darkness energy flowed from. Charizard and Scizor begin to descend quickly, but a dark wind along with a warp sends them another place outside of the mountain, but luckily since all are together they all are warped together, luckily without much pain. It is now considered to be impossible to get in through the top. Unfortunately, Coronet is big, and now full of Dark power, it is only possible to get in from where the three trainers are.

Not even a brute attack force would be able to break through the top. Any attempts will probably be absorbed and added to the energy. Most would assume that hope is lost for the trainers who are at the bottom of the mountain, but that will not stop them. The three are determined and will never give up no matter what obstacles will come there way. The three enter the Mountain, beginning to explore around it, but finding no lead to where the dark energy mass is coming from. Though one of them has probably been into the mountain before, but it has been reshaped due to the darkness. An earthquake happens, but luckily it doesn't separate the three trainers.

Years
  • They were flying towards the mountain's summit. This was getting simpler by the second.

"Well, this is going pretty well now, I suppo-" Just then, Jake was interrupted by being teleported by the dark energy. As they suddenly found themselves on the ground, he lost his balance and fell off Pat's Charizard. "This is not my day," the Dark trainer muttered angrily. "I really need to stop talking." Picking himself up and stretching, he saw Pat walking towards the cave. He shrugged and followed the other trainer.

MEANWHILE...
    Oreburgh was getting worse by the second. Pieces of rubble were literally floating off of the ground, as though lifted by some unseen force. Jake's three Dark type Pokemon dashed through the center of the city as fast as possible without separating; Umbreon was using Psychic to deflect any flying pieces of wreckage. As they left the city, they immediately ran for the nearest cave entrance in the large mountain.

BACK AT MT. CORONET...
    "As much as I'd love to say that I have experience with caves- and I do- this place is huge!" Jake was looking around the cavern inside the cave, understandably impressed. Of course, he would probably be less so under normal circumstances. "We can probably slow down for a while," he said with no clear emotion in his voice. "This is where this stuff is originating, so it'll be the last to see the actual effects. So we should be alri-ow!" Jake was blindsided by his Pokemon, knocking him over. Again. Picking himself up, the trainer smirked. "As much as that hurt, this is the first relieving thing that's happened so far today." Even as he stood up, his Umbreon collapsed. As he withdrew a Pokeball to call back Umbreon, he shaded his face even more with his hood. "Apparently it's a little rough out there," he muttered.

Lash

Years
  • "Ya I know. How we are ever going to navigate through this; Return Charizard, and Scizor, Metal Claw."

Pat said, happily beginning to return his Pokemon. Once Charizard is returned, Scizor's claws begin to glow, as it begins to be on guard too, as the trainers might need their Pokemon just incase of emergency. They advance through the mountain, though it is pitch black. Possibly the only light they could get is from Scizor's Metal Claw, which was called upon command. After walking around for a couple of minutes, Pat stumbles upon a beaten Abra, that he didn't see while walking around. The Pokemon was badly damaged, most likely from trying to fight Cyrus. The Abra is in shock. He picks it up, and it looks up at him, but it escaped from his arms and quickly runs away. Scizor shines the light from its claw, and more beaten Pokemon are seen. Machoke, Clefairy, Bronzor, Golbat, Golduck, Graveler, Ditto. They all must have tried to fight the dark power, but luckily one might not be completely in shock, and would be able to lead Jake and Pat to wherever Cyrus is attacking from. A shy Bronzor, which was hiding in a crack in the wall, emerges. It appears to be a baby Bronzor, as it looks down at a Bronzor and a Bronzong, obviously its parents. The two are extremely damaged, still alive but unable to move. The baby Bronzor obviously had seen its parents get hurt infront of it, and seeing them get blown back into the cave. It looks down at them and cries. Pat walks up to it, then remarking Cyrus as a monster. He looks down at the Bronzor, and it looks up at him with watery eyes. Pat said, "Can you lead us to where the bad person is?" Bronzor obviously knew that Pat was a good person, seeing Scizor, and Jake. It sadly leads them to an opening where Cyrus is. The walk to the opening takes about 10 minutes. When they are finally there, the Bronzor looks up at them, with the face saying; I shall go no further. Scizor's Metal Claw ceases, as it stands firmly against the wall, as Pat stands infront of it, peeking into the room, hoping that Jake too is doing what he is. A man with blue hair and a tattered Galactic Uniform is seen, laughing evilly in a wrecked room area, dark power flowing around his body, as Giratina is seen floating in the air, emitting a giant wave of Darkness, which is being the warp. Darkrai and Spiritomb are also seen floating around Cyrus's area, with no expression on their faces but a power lust. Down into the cave, Pat sends out Charizard, so Cyrus doesn't see the light from the cave. Pat explains a jumping plan to Jake, how he will lend him Scizor, also telling Scizor's moveset of Metal Claw, Silver Wind, Night Slash and X-Scissor. He tells Jake to order a full power Silver Wind into the room where Cyrus is, and a Flamethrower followed by Charizard, which is who Pat is using. Back into the cave, Pat also sends out Absol, which walks up next to him. The countdown for the attack has begun. 3-2-1. Jake hopefully orders a Silver Wind, though Scizor is impatient, and its wings flow, sending out a Silver Wind into the room. Darkrai, Spiritomb, and Cyrus all looked surprised. A Flamethrower shoots out right after Silver Wind, which the three in the room block for, to not get damaged, Spiritomb absorbing the fire, and Darkrai too absorbing it into a Dark ball. Pat and Jake hurriedly run into the room, Absol following them. Cyrus glares at them, as Absol's sickle glows with wind around it to Attack, Scizor next to Pat with glowing claws, as a flame begins to form in Charizard's mouth. The main battle; Has begun.

Edit: ooc;- By request, HoundoomOfTheDarkness asked me to hold up on the Roleplay for a couple days, to wait for WootyMcWoot. If he does not reply by Sunday, August 19th, then I am going to ask if we can continue on without him.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Removing his hood to get the most out of what little light was available in the vast cave, Jake examined the area, while his Pokemon stuck close by him to avoid separation. Neither the Trainer nor his Pokemon seemed fazed by the lack of sight in the darkness, perhaps because they were used to such environments. Catching up to Pat and his Scizor, Jake looked, apalled, at the Pokemon laying injured on the cave floor. "What kind of scumbag-?" he began, but noticed Pat comforting a young Bronzor. He saw the Bronzor leading Pat and Scizor away, and regretfully tossed a few handfuls of berries to the shocked Pokemon, wanting to do something for them, before hurrying again to catch up with Pat.

Jake marched silently behind Pat as they were led through long tunnels and winding passages by the Bronzor. At last, they reached the end. As Jake sidled up to the cave entrance, raising his hood again as the light intensified, he gazed sadly at the small Steel type Pokemon. Unable to think of anything to do for it, he hesitantly turned away and walked towards the light, as Pat explained a plan to him, and told him Scizor's attacks. Looking out of the cave, he saw some blue-haired lunatic standing between Giratina, Darkrai, and Spiritomb, as Giratina floated in the air emitting a sinister energy... Ominous Wind! That's it! But on such a scale? Upon his rather pointless observation, he noticed Pat's Scizor and Charizard launch less than effective attacks, and saw both plus an Absol preparing another strike. Scowling, Jake stepped fully into the (more or less) sunlight, his Pokemon angrily stepping into the fray.

"Two attacks? Unsuccessful," he observed spitefully. "Three? Might work," he continued. "But six? Block this, psycho!" He pointed dramatically at the man behind this chaos. "Houndoom, Fire Blast! Weavile, Ice Shard! Umbreon, Shadow Ball!" Jake's three Dark type Pokemon began preparing to aid Pat's group in a large and frenzied onslaught against the enemy. If history truly repeats itself, then this fool's plan is already doomed to fail...

Lash

Years
  • Once the three attacks were launched by Jake's Pokemon, the Dark Pokemon started attacking with three powerful attacks followed behind Pats, though most of them were absorbed. The Fire Blast by Jakes Houndoom was sucked into Darkrai's fire orb, but luckily Ice Shard and Shadow Ball hitting their mark on Spiritomb. Darkrai held the orb in place, ready to fire it off on command from Cyrus, as he began walking towards the two trainers, saying, "Little fools. A little attempt to stop my power? Heh. Pathetic. Darkria!" As soon as the sinister being said Darkrai, Pat ran infront of Jake and blocked, seeing as he had gone though enough pain before in the day. Chairzard jumped infront of the smaller Pokemon blocking once the Orb was launched. Once it made contact with the ground near them, an explosion of Dark Energy combined with Fire emerges. It quickly passes however, though it was still incredibly powerful. Pat stands there, panting, a little hurt from the fire, slightly beaten from the dark, in anger looking at Cyrus.

Cyrus looks at Charizard and Pat surprisedly, laughing afterwards, remarking Pat as a, "Foolish yet brave trainer... Pat stumbles to the side, then walking backwards, with his right hand on his stomach in pain. He stops when he finds support against the nearby wall, with left eye closed, then saying, "Dangit..", as Charizard, stands still in the same position, seeing as it wasn't as damaged as Pat is. He will stillt ry to fight, but for the moment, its Jakes turn to fight. Absol stands by Pats side, ready to fight, just incase one of the dark entitys might go to harm him. However, once Pat is back up to his feet soon, he wil go all out. As for now, Jake has permission to use Pats Pokemon, though hopefully Pat doesn't have to say anything to let Jake know that, as Scizor and Charizard stand by Jake, Charizard brewing up a flame in its mouth, obviously for a powerful attack. These two Pokemon have an incredible amount of battle expierience, so they luckily will be able to match the Legendaries power.

Years
  • Jake scowled at Cyrus. "So, you think you'll win, just because they're legendary? Pathetic." However, as he looked back, Umbreon had collapsed again. "Heh... oops," he muttered. "Forgot about that." He called back Umbreon to its Poke Ball, this time withdrawing the device he had used earlier to change his Pokemon. "Houndoom, use Nasty Plot until I tell you to do something else. Weavile, you use Swords Dance." When I get back to this that guy's gonna get hurt so bad... He pulled up the machine. "Transfer... it," he said ominously, as he noticed he was no longer covered. "It?" asked a voice on the other end. "Now?" Jake was growing impatient. "YES, TRANSFER IT NOW!" he yelled, as Umbreon's Poke Ball was replaced with another new one, which he didn't throw... yet. He looked up to watch the fight. He would strike when their guard went down... or when his offense went up. Either way, he had thought ahead in the fight.

And, of course, he wasn't aware that he was free to order Charizard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back