• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Waves Shyly~

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Helloooooo and welcomes!
    *does da newbie dance*
    I'm Yamichu but you can call me Yami!

~HORN!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Hi I'm Teara! You don't have to be shy, I was too when I first got here...than I found out everyone here is just as insane as me and I started to have fun^_^ Welcome to PC and have fun (because if you don't then I'll have to lable you as boring...JK)! *Does the newbie dance* C'mon dude! you're new have some fun and dance!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There SkarmoryRider, Welcome to PC Im MoonLight , nice to meet ya :) I hope ya have a Great Time here at PC

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • SkarmoryRider said:
    Hey, I'm new here. :paranoid:
    Welcome to PC, SkarmoryRider...:P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hey, welcome to PC

*Its mah birthday xD*

Have fun, do the newbie dance, one you get over 500 posts, ya do the senior member dance, when ya get over 1,000 posts, ya do the Master Poster dance xD

I'm doing the senior member dance!

*senior member dance*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey welcome! Have a good time here
    and can I have a ride on your Skarmory
    later on? (joking)

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Hey SkarmonyRider!Welcome to da PC,have fun and do not eat the yellow sugar like Porygon did!!!^_^; :P
    Oh and by the way,thanks for reading the fanfic I'm starting:The Trainer Path-Scarlet's Journey!I'll remember you 4ever,'cause you were 1 of the 1st to read my story!Thankies!^_^

Back