• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*waves*

Years
    Hi! Really excited to meet everybody on here! I have never been a big pokemon fan until a year ago when I randomly decided to play an emulated version of pokemon crystal. Now I have played leaf green, pearl, the hacked Rom light platinum, and am looking forward to purchase pokemon X for my 3ds soon. I also have been watching the anime a ton. (Still have many seasons to go though). So now for the past week or so, I have had a huge craving for some pokemon roleplaying. I have done a decent amount of roleplaying in other genres, and couldn't wait to get a chance to roleplay in the pokemon universe.

The search for a good roleplaying forum has been pretty much fruitless as I have gone from one dead site to another. That's why I was super happy when I found pokecommunity. Now I'm just wondering how to get started on here. If someone could give me the rundown of how pokemon roleplaying at pokecommunity works it would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:
    Hiya Ponysaur94, welcome to PC! If you're watching the anime I highly recommend the Pokemon Anime board to discuss it. :D It's pretty fun and we're always happy to hear what you have to say. I missed out on a fair bit of Sinnoh and most of late Unova, but am planning to try and keep up with the newest X & Y series.

You're going to love X too; I can't stress enough how fun it is. Kind of hard to go back to the older games after having played through the 3D graphics too, ugh. Though I wouldn't say that's a bad thing at all.

I'm not a roleplayer but you should definitely read through the RP rules here as well as the RP etiquette thread to get an understanding of how things work here in regards to roleplaying. And if you're lost, just message the roleplay board moderators, Skymin and Magic Fox! Good luck and have fun here. <3

Years
    Hello Ponysaur, and welcome to PC!

You made a good decision to join an active forum like ours, since we are very diverse due to the wide range of topics you can discuss. We happen to have a section roleplayers such as yourself will love, called Roleplay Corner. I don't have much knowledge in that section but a lot of the regulars would love to assist you there and you'll find loads of great roleplays in there.

I do feel sad about the other sites you've been to, thankfully PC is more active so I'm sure you'll stick around here because we have so many great people you can talk to and we have loads who would love to help you. Do have an awesome time here and have fun at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back