• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ways to cheat the PokéWalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    When I first read "fan" I thought that you had some person who's lost his mind over you and was running after you xDD

Some of you guys are really creative!

Years
    My Subwoofer Trick
    Ways to cheat the PokéWalker

The last one was a smart idea... kinda putting added preasure to the sub like that can shatter it... if you do it like i did.. i tested both... you get more steps and there is NO risk of breaking your subwoofer.

Tape the pokewalker on just tight enough that it allows it to vibrate/slightly shake that way it gets more steps for your bass/sound then it would if it were to bounce all over the place (like it would if you were to "safely" tape it like the other person showed). "safely" as in not to tight that it will shatter your sub and not to loose causing it to fly across your room =D

Dog Collar Testing

if you want 10 watts a day.. go for it. good idea... but it didnt work D=

NEXT TEST SUBJECT =D

Ways to cheat the PokéWalker
    <-- THIS FAILS

i took the vibrator out of an old xbox controller (the smaller motor) soldered it to a 9v battery clip (since the motor is a 9v and i taped it to the clip on the back of my pokewalker its not the best but i did get 400 watts while i was sleeping.. would of gotten more but my 9v died from using it for months straight with other soldering experiments ill post pic later

Last edited:

PokémonTrainerRuby

Call Me Ruby
    Years
    Well I'm still in school,so I take it with me.There's no rules against bringing a pedometer!I usually get 400 watts a day.500 if it's P.E. (Well It's Summer,But I Did This When It Was Still School)

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    I have 2 Bionaire Tower Fans. One of them is the mini tower fan, so, just now, I discovered a new way to gain steps/watts faster! I put my Pokewalker above the buttons. I don't need any tape, the buttons hold up my 'Walker. And when the fan is on, it vibrates. I get lots of steps/Watts fast like that! :D

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    what about just leaving it still? the earth is always moving so why not

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Put it on top of a tall rotating fan, which shakes because of the weight and hight, and you'll gain about 30,000 steps in an hour.

Years
    I attached my Pokewalker to my little Chiwawa/Terrier dog, Bella. Her pudgy little legs get her a lot of steps! We have two of them and they're both fat! Hopefully this can kill two birds with one stone!

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Why actually use a Pokewalker? I know there are Pokemon with wierd moves, but seriously...

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
    Cheating the Pokewalker in my honest opinion is being lazy coz I think the Company created it so people have excersise while training their pokemon. I dunno, perhaps shaking it does the trick, or something. But seriously dont cheat it. The time you waste trying to find a way to cheat it is about 400 watts gained on your pokewalker.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Man, I'm suprised of how many tricks you have to cheat the PokeWalker, because I've tried everything to try and cheat it.
    I've tried shaking it and nothing happened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back