• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ways to get kicked out of WalMart

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • 48: get on one of the bikes and ride through the aisles yelling.
    49: bring in a hammer and... you know....boom things......
    50:spaz out.
    yay I did #fifty. XD

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • 55. Throw a Bowling Ball into the grocery section, toy section, clothing section.......or any section. Don't throw bowling balls.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • 58. Give people the Wesley Willis treatment.

For those of you who don't know what the Wesley Willis treatment is, let me give you a few examples.

-Pick up a 2x4 and clonk random people in the head.
    -Shout at people to suck your, or some animals reproductive organs.
    -Randomly shout 'F*** you!' because voices in your head call you a jerk.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    63.Walk in with a gun.. I mean, it's pretty obvious.

64. Make racist remarks against employees

65. Pick up children and place them on the display racks.

66. Stand in front of the door, blocking everyone's way inside.

67. Shout profanity and claim to have tourettes syndrome

68. Pretend to suffer from multiple personality disorder

69. You now that tall box that has all of those ba- spheres in them? Knock it over.

70. Go to the PS3 section and start saying how Xbox/WII is better, starting a flamewar.

71. Accuse people of making offensive remarks.

72. Announce things over the intercom.

73. Have snow fights with the fire extinguishers.

74. Fall in love with one of the stoor's mops.

75. Sexually harrass people of the same gender as you.

76. Sexually harass people of the opposite gender.

Starshine ~

lalala
    Years
  • 1. Push over a little girl, who then falls over and gets a cut on her head and starts bleeding massively o-O (I've actually seen it, quite disturbing, I was like, 10 lol ._. poor kid. >.<)
    2. Set something on fire in the changestall, and then walk out innocently ;P
    3. Argue with the cashier, to the point of your mum taunts (seen that too, the y don't take it well)
    4. Wear lingerie, and dance to Single Ladies in the middle of the toys aisle.

xD So many ways, lol.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • We don't have Wall mart but anyway:

82: Wear a red and white santa hat plop yourself by the entrance and ask all the people if they want to sit on santa's lap

83. Put a squirt gun in a stuffed elmo's hand and NScream, "Everybody down!! Elmo's got a gun!"

84. Stand in a crowded place with at least one employee and yell, "There's a sale at Target!"

85. Ask a friend to push you round Wall Mall in a Shopping Cart (From what I've seen you can do that at Target but you can't in Wall Mart)

86: Go up to some old geezer & say "Grandpa!!! You're ALIVE!!! It's a MIRACLE!!! etc

87: Go into the dressing room, wait a few minutes, then yell "THERES NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"

88. Get a batman costume, put it on, and run around the store screaming at the top of your lungs, "COME ROBIN! TO THE BATMOBILE!"

89.Tape a walkie-talkie to the back of a Barbie doll and say to random people, "I know where you live..."

90. Run through the make-up department and yell, "There's a dead body in aisle 3!!!"

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • 83. Bend down on your knees and ask a store employee, if they'll marry you.
    84. Keep sneaking stuff into other peoples trolly's until someone notices.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Find those toys that make noises if you push a button, and turn on the whole shelf of them. :D

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • 94. Somehow manage to set up a table to demonstrate how whipped cream is made, and while you're whipping the cream, shout "WHIP IT UP, MOTHERF*****, SCREAM DRACULA SCREAM!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back