• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Wayward Cave?

drarixio

Charging up since '89
Years
  • Ever looked inside? In D/P I found it useless because you can't catch high level pokemon in there, but in Pt it was fine. I caught a Gible, who is now a Gabite, in there.
    Sorry you couldn't read it. I was just trying out a new font.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ever looked inside? In D/P I found it useless because you can't catch high level pokemon in there, but in Pt it was fine. I caught a Gible, who is now a Gabite, in there.

Bad font + bold = fail. I could read it...but not happily.

Yes, I have been in Wayward Cave. It's a fun distraction, although I dislike the main part, it's too confusing. The bit with Gible in is fun to explore though. Particularly guessing where the entrance is (I played Diamond ten times through before I found out about it).

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I only went in there to help out Mira (that poor girl). I played Gen. IV so many times I memorized how to navigate through the cave.

Years
  • I immediately went in there for Gible in Diamond [I had the guide, so I knew where it was] and got lost accompanying Mira, when I went in on my second playthrough. I never went in on my Platinum file. I also enjoyed the bike jumps that you use to get TM26, Earthquake.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I just did it to help mira, catch Gible for the Pokedex, and get Earthquake. I haven't had a reason to visit it since... the main section with Mira is confusing and the other part with the bike jumps... is also confusing.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes, you get another multi-battle partner in Battle Tower (Mira). You also get lots of experience if you're strong, or absolutely obliterated if you're not good enough, as you can battle her on certain days in the Battleground with a pretty high-level team.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2011
    i went back after finishing the game to get Gible and earthquake. I suppose thats the only reason they put wayward cave in there.. Finding the hidden entrance was a pain haha.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I went there the first time without flash and got lost.
    The second I found Mia, Earthquake and Gible.

It's a nifty little cave. I like it.

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • I don't recall myself entering a "Wayward Cave"... Heck I don't even know where that cave is, I can't even recall encountering it..

p.s. Maybe I'll google it later and see where it is..

Back