• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

waz up

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2006
    waz up peoplezzzz.....

me newz here..ive been on other pokemon sites...this my first time on dis 1... I LOVE GREEN DAY!

:D

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII again

Jarvis

Nativity in Green
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2007
    Welcome...

Read the rules and faq and all that stuff. And for the record, I hate both of your tastes in music! ^_^

Years
    What's really strange is my mom likes Green Day, and I really have no opinion of them o_O

Welcome to Pokecommunity! ^^
    I hope that you have fun here, and make some friends.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2006
    Hi there,
    welcome to pc!
    The thing is, couple of my friends are into greenday
    (most of them are gothic)
    It's ok for me, I'm not a big fan, but I don't hate them.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hello rebel4 life 27, welcome to PC. Please make sure to read the rules and if you wanna talk or chat you can PM or MSN me. I'll be seeing you around.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    *rebel_4_life27 said:
    waz up peoplezzzz.....

me newz here..ive been on other pokemon sites...this my first time on dis 1... I LOVE GREEN DAY!

:D

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII again

LEIK OMFG YEW IS DA REBEL!

Nothing much is up, How about yourself? You like green day? They are alright I suppose. XD Anywho, Hopy you have fun at PokeCommunity, If you need anyhelp just send me a PM.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC. I'm Saniigo. If you need any help around the community, please PM me.
    Also, please read the rules :3

Dark Shadow

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Welcome to PC. Read the rules and FAQ's so you would know what to do here and what not to do like not to spam and not to be mean to other members even if they are being mean to you or not, just report them, (If you ignore the report button when you truly need it, and you harass someone, you could get reported. So try not to ignore the report button) If you are low on friends, I would gladly be friends with you, just PM me. Hope you have a great time here and have a ton of fun.

Back