• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wazup PC

Days
  • Seen today
Hello Mykel, and welcome to the forums!
I hope you will enjoy playing ORAS. Have you also tried some fan games ?
I am good, and you ?
I have tried Pokémon Zeta but it was too slow and kept crashing. I'm planning on playing Pokémon radical red but the fact that there's Gen 9 Pokémon is off-putting.

Hello !

Which starter did you pick in Sword and ORAS ?
I picked Scorbunny in Sword and Torchic in ORAS

Hello there Mykel, and welcome to the PC!

How far into ORAS are you? What do you think of the game so far?
I just finished fortree city and I think it's a good remake and I think the game is kinda fun.

Years
I have tried Pokémon Zeta but it was too slow and kept crashing. I'm planning on playing Pokémon radical red but the fact that there's Gen 9 Pokémon is off-putting.
Odd... I don't know what could cause a fan game to be slow and crashing... In case, you might ask the game's developers about that, through their website or their Discord server.
But I could suggest Solar Light - Lunar Dark, Insurgence, and if you are into top level battles and hairpulling puzzles, Reborn!

Back