• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

we all have those moments of self Abnegation.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Without the paper

[jq]https://i51.tinypic.com/5n8wes.png[/jq]

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • @Andrew McKenzie:

Code:
    https://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/mattimogalli/timecanberewritten.png
    Hope you like it!

Everyone else, you are accepted and I'm working on it, and I'm going to try and churn through as many as I can today, being behind like this is scary. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011

Size:You choose
    Stock(s):
    Attachment
    # of icons:1? I guess. Maybe 2? 1 Picture if that is what you are implying.
    Text: SHAYMIN TIME! YEAH!

Sky Background with flower petals.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Size:You choose
    Stock(s):
    Attachment
    # of icons:1? I guess. Maybe 2? 1 Picture if that is what you are implying.
    Text: SHAYMIN TIME! YEAH!

Sky Background with flower petals.

This is really not a good way to request... Well first off, this isn't a stock really, it's a render with a white background and I don't make icons without a stock, this isn't a stock image. Meaning it should have a detailed background. Have a look at my icons, you'll see what I mean.

And I'm also turning this down for moments. This is not a correct way to request and the stock isn't high enough quality and would be extremely hard to work with. You should really take into account the style of the artists before requesting.

Size: 100x100
    Stock(s): https://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=44543#top_display_media
    # of icons: 3, one face punching, one of the arm punch, and the other of the the other face being punched.
    Text: Meet the Solider, one word on each icon.
    Thanks a lot gavin n_n

Well, the link isn't working for me dude. But anyway I wont be taking requests for renders, I can't make icons for renders really, all I can do is plop a plain background behind and aaaaaa, rule #1 of icon making; no renders.

Anyway I should add that to my rules. Feel free to find a stock though.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • @Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog:
    Sorry for the wait, I've been busy and in a slump and stuff... Also, I did the original text you wanted, if you don't like it and would prefer "The Doctor" on there, I can easily change that, just holler.

Code:
    https://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/mattimogalli/thedoctor.png

@Drakath:
    Again, sorry for the delay, I am currently doing yours, should be done soon. Sorry for the wait!

And yeah, to those requests Gav turned down, seriously, we need much better quality and bigger images to work with, particularly for tags. Feel free to leave another request, but please keep stock choice in mind.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • @Alternative:
    That stock is okay, but only okay. I can definitely make a tag out of that, but if you want better results, a larger image, preferably with more of his body in the canvas will help me make a better tag. Otherwise, that one is fine and I'm happy to work with it.
    And I can avoid the box, I've been abusing it anyways... xP

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Bozo:

Code:
    https://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/mattimogalli/thedoctor1.png

Drakath:

Code:
    https://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/mattimogalli/drakath.png

@Alternative:
    Yeah that stock really isn't working for me... If you wouldn't mind finding another one, that would be excellent. Preferably more of the person in the frame would be good.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • @Alternative:
    Yeah that stock really isn't working for me... If you wouldn't mind finding another one, that would be excellent. Preferably more of the person in the frame would be good.
    The screencap is from a video which is set like that, so I can't get the body into it. Do you think you could use this image instead? If you can't, then don't worry about it.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Hello, moments. I'd like to make a request. [:

Size: Whatever you think is best.
    Stock: Here or here.
    Text: Salvation
    Other:

If you don't have time for it, its okay. I'm not sure if the image is HQ enough. ^_^" I gave you two links just in case the first didn't work.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @skyblue
    Turning down your request. The stock is not good enough, and it is a render, I don't use renders for icons. Moments would probably turn down that stock too. We don't work with Sugimori art.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • @Alternative:
    Yeah, those images really just don't work for me... They are fairly low quality and don't really do anything for the small canvases... Sorry, but unless Gav wants to try churn something out, I don't think your request will be completed... Sorry again.

@miakalina:
    Here you go.

Code:
    https://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/mattimogalli/salvation.png

Guys, announcement thing, I am going to be super strict and picky on what requests I take for the next week or so because these sort of generic anime stocks and limited options are really getting me down and not liking my own work. I need to do only experimental stuff for a while and just rediscover my spark for graphics, because to be honest, doing these requests was tedious and not that enjoyable. If you want to leave a request, feel free to do so, but I warn you, I will be very picky on what I pick. Your best bet is a real life stock which is high quality and stuff.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Request some icons while you wait for me to return back to normal?

Back