• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! ~ The Scott Pilgrim Fanclub

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • scott-pilgrim-cera-wright.jpg

The Scott Pilgrim Fanclub
    "We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"

Welcome to the Scott Pilgrim Fanclub, where we talk about Scott Pilgrim and all the evil exes he has to defeat to secure his girlfriend, Ramona Flowers. Talk about anything Scott Pilgrim related, including but not limited to himself, ninjas, his cool gay roommate Wallace (did I mention he's gay?) and kicking several ex lover's asses!

Scott Pilgrim lives in Toronto, Canada, the only place in the world where everything and everyone is somehow influenced by video games. He has a dream about Ramona Flowers, and thinks he's destined to go out with her and be her boyfriend. This causes much distress to her exes, who are now in a fit of rage, to stop Scott Pilgrim from dating Ramona. In order for him to go out with her, he must defeat all seven of her evil exes.

So what can you do to join this club and fangasm all over whoever it is you like to do that to? Just post saying that you'd like to join and voila! It's as easy as that! It might be better if you try to answer some questions, or even try to spark some conversation of your own. Whatever it is, you should totally join, for at least Scott's sake? :P

Members:
    ~ Alternative
    ~ Lightning
    ~ Hybrid Trainer
    ~ twistedpuppy
    ~ Sammyskitty
    ~ Binary
    ~

Scott Pilgrim is also in a band, along with Steven Stills (The Talent), and Kim Pine (Drummer). Together, they make Sex Bob-Omb, the indie/whatever genre band you'd like to call them. So for just making it fitting, here's some Sex Bob-Omb music which I think you'll enjoy. :)

Spoiler:

Aaand because a certain someone will probably hate me if I don't post anything "The Clash at Demonhead" related, here's a song by them. Mind you it's their only song. :P

Spoiler:

I guess we needs us a discussion topic now. :]

Who is your favourite Scott Pilgrim character?

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Joining. ♥

I think my favourite character is Wallace, closely followed by Scott. I love this series so much, even though I only discovered it a month before the movie came out. I loved reading the comics especially since there's more Toronto locales in it and they're so accurate. @_@

Years
  • Joining!
    I adored the film so much i've started reading the comics now xD

My favorite character would be Wallace too x] just because he is awesome and funny xD

Cherrim

Years
  • I love how snarky he gets. And I think most of my favourite lines in both the comics and the movie happen when he's in the scene. :P

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Wallace has got to be one of the best characters in the series. Even if he doesn't get much time, or as much as Scott or Ramona, he's still pretty darn gay cool. :o I just think it's weird that he's the only one going home with lots of guys at the end of the night. XD;

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Add one more gay member to the club!
    I'm jumping on the Wallace bandwagon. How can you not love him? He's so gay he makes Elton look straight!

I just think it's weird that he's the only one going home with lots of guys at the end of the night. XD;

I think it'd be awkward if Scott was the one taking lots of guys home at the end of the night. XP

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Well of course that'd be weird, considering Scott is straight, for the most part anyway. I know Steven Stills has something going on with someone, whose name escapes me.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Boy, you know I'm joining!

I have so many favorites that it's not funny. My most favorite would have to be either Roxie, Young Neil, or Kim; then Envy Adams and Ramona; then the sexy vegan Todd, the wonderful hipster Matthew and the awesome cyborg CaD drummer Lynette~ -drools-

Clash at Deeeemooooonnhead<3~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • All the characters are awesome, I mean I'm is lesbians with all of them. XD;
    I actually remember a moment in the game where you make it to the stage of where The Clash at Demonhead were playing, and then Todd and Lynette walk out the bathroom, because they just had sex or something. :P

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Okay I'm joining.
    Seen the movie; was awesome. Started reading the comics too. And my favorite characters are Wallace, Scott and Ramona; I love them all though. I think Sex Bob-Omb's music genre is Garage Rock or something? (Well, at least their last.fm page says so).

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I don't remember that part in the game sadly ;-; but of course I haven't played it in awhile.

I do remember it in the graphic novels since Todd was ~cheating~ on Envy with Lynette. That part made me giggle~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I played that part recently, since I'm playing through slowly with Knives. Pretty much you get to the stage, Envy does a little jig and you hear Todd pull up his fly and walks out of the girls bathroom with Lynette. It results in the two girls fighting all the time about the situation during the battle. I'm pretty sure it's implying they had sex, because it was in the graphic novel.

Cherrim

Years
  • I suck at the game so much. ._. I haven't gotten far at all in it because I die so easily. I wish it had online co-op so I could play with my friends who don't suck at the game.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I played the demo of the game loads of times before I bought the game, simply because I couldn't afford the game at the time. Needless to say, I became a master at defeating Matthew Patel. :D

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I would like to join.

I got the books, seen the movie, and played the game (Beaten it fully), and i loved every moment of it. XD

I suck at the game so much. ._. I haven't gotten far at all in it because I die so easily. I wish it had online co-op so I could play with my friends who don't suck at the game.

I'm kinda glad they didn't add online co-op. To many games nowadays have online co-op, and it's getting kinda repetitive. I miss the good old days where you had to have friends over to play co-op.

Cherrim

Years
  • I prefer playing splitscreen co-op with a friend in the room more too, but a lot of my gaming friends don't live near me or I have to move away from them for school. :( Everyone I know IRL who likes Scott Pilgrim also sucks at the game so they don't even want to play it when they're over, haha.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I remember being super awesome at defeating Roxie. :D It was pretty much me and my friend were playing together and he died and I was on my final life and I had 1HP left and somehow I managed to dodge all her attacks and beat her. It was a miraculous victory. :D I didn't even have a robot glove or whatever it is. :)

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    You know what, i just had a very evil idea. I'm thinking of doing a run of the Scott Pilgrim game, on hard mode, and not leveling up ANY of my stats, nor getting any of the moves that the characters can learn. Who here thinks I've gone insane. XD

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I don't even think that's possible, considering you have to defeat enemies to advance through the game, defeating enemies naturally means you're going to level up. It's impossible to go throughout the game without fighting anyone anyway.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • The game was easy for me~
    I think it's cause i played too much Double Dragon and other side scrolling beat-em-up gmes when I was young. :P

Back