• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We Need Pokemon Stadium 3

Bulbasaurs Trainer

Grass Trainer
Years
  • am i the only one who thinks there should be a pokemon stadium 3!!!! god i have been waiting for years for another one to come out. write yes or no why you think there should be a pokemon stadium three

Years
  • There should totaly be a pokemon stadium 3. I loved stadium 1+2. They were the bestest. And now you don't need to buy a hunk of plastic that plugs into the controller! wireless, baby!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yes, if Pokemon stadium 3 came out I would surely buy it. There have been so many new pokemon that have appeared since Johto. And the Pokemon stadium games have really given me entertainment. So yes, Pokemon stadium 3 would be an awesome idea.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    There is already a "Pokemon Stadium" 4 and 5: Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Battle Revolution. They just don't have Stadium at the end of their names anymore.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Pokemon Colosseum was just a story, there was some reason that I could never play the battling with friends part. It was a short story, and not the best of stories. I would buy a game that would be battling only, not just some dumb story.

Bulbasaurs Trainer

Grass Trainer
    Years
  • Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Battle Revolution First off Kind of suck, there nothing like pokemon stadium 1 or 2. i want to be able to pick any pokemon i wanna use

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
  • The could totally do it on the DS. It's got 10x the storage capacity per cartridge of the N64. It'd be great to have all 400+ pokes in full 64-bit era 3D!

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    DS stadium would be cool, basically because it's portable. And in my opinion, Pokemon Stadium is the best pokemon game. So if they came out with Pokemon Stadium for the DS, I'd go nuts over it.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • DS stadium would be cool, basically because it's portable. And in my opinion, Pokemon Stadium is the best pokemon game. So if they came out with Pokemon Stadium for the DS, I'd go nuts over it.

So would I! I liked how Colosseum etc were different (in a sense that they actually had a story line to them) but I think many more people enjoyed being able to choose ANY Pokemon and battling with them. Apart from this, I think they should have a Pokemon game that's like Diamond/Pearl, but 3D. You would do the same stuff, fight the "Evil Team", defeat Gym Leaders, defeat the Elite Four etc, but it would all be 3D, none of this little-NPC guy-running-around-planting-flowers business :> And they probably will come out with the next "Pokemon Stadium" type game on DS, as well as Wii (if the do even come out with it).

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • That would be nice. I would like a game like Stadium with all the stuff that they had in Pokemon Stadium 2: the Pokemon Academy, your very own Secret Base to decorate, a Mystery Gift Feature and all those fun Mini Games...

... and all 400+ Pokemon in fully rendered 3D. ^_^

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I would love a third Stadium game. ^_^ I mean, Colosseum is great, and I've never played PBR... but they just aren't like 1 and 2 at all. I liked the mini-games and the gym leader stuff. :P

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • After Pokémon Stadium 2, I really did expect a third one. I think it will be a win/win situation if one were to ever be released on the DS; it would make up for the lost time when it was supposed to be on the N64 and the mini-games could be used with the touch screen as well as the mic. Not to mention how many fans it would satisfy, including myself.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yeah, if they do make one. They'll probably make it for DS, because that's the hot new thing in stores. XD

Back