• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We watch Matt go insane: Let's play Pokemon Emerald 386!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    These are getting popular...
    I might start one...
    Anyway, good read!;)
    What about...SteelShell(I wanted to name it turtleshell:()

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • This isn't even that funny, no offense really, it's just that there is already a Quartz LP, which is very similar to RSE, and not to mention made by the creator with a humorous and obscene tone in mind. Also the creator of the other LP is very organized and hi-larious, while you just take things out of context, kinda like a republican xD

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • There's a pokemon to name at the LP group seen Here. I suggest you name it tonight, cause this LP's going into a 2 week hiatus at eleven o clock eastern.

This isn't even that funny, no offense really, it's just that there is already a Quartz LP, which is very similar to RSE, and not to mention made by the creator with a humorous and obscene tone in mind. Also the creator of the other LP is very organized and hi-larious, while you just take things out of context, kinda like a republican xD

I prefer a game with normal, non Babos pokemon personally. And have you seen the first trainer battle in this game verses your rival?

Quartz may spam Hyper potions, but Emerald 386 won't have to. There's a reason I didn't want to do a video LP, and that's because it would be me spamming savestates. In this, I don't have a chance without them. Oh, and I've read the Quartz LP, and even have Yuoaman's permission to do this.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Pokemon 386/493/9001 hacks are generally not very good or original (or hard) to make, nor are they really good or original to LP. =|

It's, well, exactly the same as Emerald, but harder.

And watching someone save-state isn't very interesting. =|

mattman324

Years
  • And watching someone save-state isn't very interesting. =|

Which is why you won't see me do that. Or the failed attempts. I'll just tell you how many times I WOULD have failed if not for savestates. (It'll be something like 50 for certain gyms...)

And I've seen a CERTAIN screenshot LP of the original Emerald that still holds up. If you don't like mine, then don't post. I won't mind.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Egh, then I guess your irreputable to our criticisms, but I honestly don't see how you will continue to make this without the public motivating you, like yoauman and his LP. That thing has become an active part of my day :laugh:. Also, imo, the only reason why quartz is so L-Playable is that it is horribly horrifically horrendous and just something to point and stare at. Who would want to watch someone play a boring old game that is just slightly modded?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I think that this a good idea actually. I think your humor is funny, because it is a bit more intelligent than most people style of humor.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
    Years
  • Not a fan of this sort of thing, but I love your sense of humor here. Might come back again for a laugh or two.

mattman324

Years
  • Alright peeps, listen up. I have 1 update prepaired, but I cannot make another one until the 12th to take more pictures. So... I'm leaving it up to you. When do I put up Update 2?

(Oh, and I accidentally got rid of my first file. Meh... I really didn't do well on that file anyway)

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years
  • Yay! this LP rules! You're just as funny as yuaoman! Maybe even funnier. I'm interested to see how this game turns out.

mattman324

Years
  • And now, what you all have been waiting for...

ah, who am I trying to kid. No one was waiting.

UPDATE 2

Spoiler:

EXPLINATION OF THE POINT SYSTEM: Once per every update involving capturing, I'll post in the "Emerald 386 naming thread" with the pokemon. YOU may pick the names. I'll choose what appeals to me most. Whoever wins at the end will get something special...

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • Only ONE vote..............Hmmmmm......well brrrd IS better than wrrrd so imma go with brrrd.....what?....I can't? ........FINE.......
    Snoopy it is.....

Back