• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Webkinz Craze?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
  • Don't.Get.Me.Started.

I hate webkins with a passion; my brothers are obsessed with it, and so are all their friends, and they're on it 24/7.
    It's like the new Neopets, but you can actually have a toy with the animal. It's cute, yes, but the way it's gotten into an obsession annoys me XD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • @Chibi-chan- Passion? Haha I'd use burning passion if I were you. But that's just me.

Webkins need to crawl into a whole and die IMHO.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Same, Chibi.

I hate, detest, despise, and loathe these ridiculous things. I want to set them all on fire. I don't even like Neopets. I even hate the stupid name with the pretentious and pointless 'z' there just to attract all the kiddies. D8

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
  • Don't.Get.Me.Started.

I hate webkins with a passion; my brothers are obsessed with it, and so are all their friends, and they're on it 24/7.
    It's like the new Neopets, but you can actually have a toy with the animal. It's cute, yes, but the way it's gotten into an obsession annoys me XD

Are u a clone of me or something?

i swear i'm gonna go insane if i see one of them ever again.

Hates with passion. it should rot and die.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I really gets me annoyed to see my brother's obsession with it. I really don't see the point to it.

I hate Webkinz with a burning passion. (-_-*)

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
  • Wow... My sister is on that site 24/7. The only time I get away from it is in school...

Then one day, in school, I see these kids playing on it... AND THEY WERE LIKE IN THE 8TH GRADE!!!!!

Sylux

Listens to Metal
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    Webkinz is really overrated. I got one - bored with it after 2 weeks.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • O
    M
    G
    xD
    webkins are so crapp
    xD
    i mean... if you want a fluffy toy go to a 2 dollar shop.. they hav heaps of them =]=]

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Its not like you have to play with this toy. Its aimed at young children. But im lucky to have never touched one in real life

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    While I dislike webkinz, they are making insane amounts of money. They basically made neopets but you BUY your pets. It's marketing genius, and that's why I hate it, I didn't think of it.

Scammin' all dem lil' kids. Lol

Back