• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Website Hiring Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2017
    Apologies for the odd title, not quite sure what to call this thread, and hopefully this is an appropriate place to post.

So, I have an intriguing proposition and wanted to see if anyone was interested.

So my name's MewDragon, I used to be more active in the community years ago. I currently own pokemonfan.net, pokemonvillage.net and battlefrontier.net (battlefrontier.net/forums is active)

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in building and developing a new pokemon website/presence on one of these domains. I can cover the domain and server costs and you would simply be the new webmaster and responsible for development and content creation. I have some ideas that never got off the drawing board which you are welcome to utilize as you see fit. I'd be available to consult and assist with planning.

I'd want to talk it out first, see what your thoughts were for a website, what kind of content would be on it, features, etc. So if someone is interested, please let me know. I'll certainly respond to this thread as I can with any questions anyone might have.

Thanks!! Also, please let me know if this isn't allowed or in the wrong board, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024
    While your business proposition is certainly intriguing, I'm afraid that we don't allow advertising of this kind on the forums, sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back