• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wedding bells

Years
  • do you want to get married in the future?

for those already married, are you enjoying the married life?

is anyone currently engaged or planning on getting married soon? :catheart:

pkmin3033

I definitely want to get married in the future, I've been sure enough of my current relationship for long enough to seriously consider it. But realistically I think the future could be some ways off here, so whilst it's a goal, it's not an immediate one. It'll happen if/when it happens, I hope it's a question of "when" rather than "if".

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I've been engaged for two years now. While planning, we ended up getting pregnant and I wanted to wait until baby came to get married.

Now baby is here, and Covid is happening. We're just going to go to the courthouse here shortly to be done with it.

Years
  • I'd love to get married in the future, I'd probably give it around another ten years until I'm 30 to actualy do it though. That being said, I've been in my current relationship for two years, so if that carries on strong I'd probably consider doing it sooner than that :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Been engaged for about.. two years now? But I playfully call my fiancé my husband on the forums. We were going to get married this summer but covid happened so everything's kinda on hold.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't think I'd want to be tied down with marriage, tbh. It's never crossed my mind. I just don't want that in my life.

Years
  • Me and my girlfriend are slowly planning to get married in a 1-2 years. I'll both finish our Master's Degrees next year, so the plan is to do it after that.

Getting married is something that does not exist within my dictionary, I just don't see it happen at all.
    If my plan above fails, I'll propose to you and convert you to Cyberdark Dragon gang. Those are both not in your dictionary, so why not adding them both at the same time? "No" is not an answer.

Years
  • I'm not opposed to getting married if everything goes well, but it's also not the end of the world if it doesn't happen. You know?

Boyfriend and I haven't discussed it, but tbh I'd rather wait a few years for him to finish schooling before making any plans. I'm not in any hurry because insurance would get expensive if we were married and he didn't have a job, yay for the USA.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I honestly can live a happy life without marriage. I don't even have a boyfriend nor have any plans of dating.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Not something I think about most of the time. Like, I'd like to say no, but I'm single rn lmao and you never know what'll happen with stuff like this.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I'd definitely like to one day, but there's a lot more to sort out in life before whenever that would be

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I feel like for me personally, I see marriage as a natural next step to take if I see myself being with that person for the rest of my life. However, if my partner is really opposed to marriage then I respect and would be fine with that. I would be completely happy just to have a long-term relationship regardless of if we get married or not if that makes sense!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Me and my fiance plan to have a ceremony when it's safe but we may sign papers before that. I'm excited to be married! I'm a big romantic and being married is really symbolically important to me. My fiance was actually whatever on marriage at that start but he warmed up to it to the point where he already calls me his wife. We say we're "basically married" to everyone we know, lol

Back