• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wedding Thread

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • *taps foot* Where is he? Well, we might as well enjoy ourselves. *pulls out snacks from a nearby cupboard*

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    All right now. I'll get this over with quickly.

*~Rayquaza Freak~*, do you take pika-mew as your wife?

pika-mew, do you take *~Rayquaza Freak~* as your husband?

Sorry, but I kind of became a priest online and just this minute because I was needed to be here.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I do! Yes, I do! I DO!!!!! I'm really hyper now! Weeeeeeeee! *drinks a gallon of Gatorade* Sorry I'm just so happy! :D

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • WOOT!!! COOL!!!!!! Let's go!!!! *steals a horse* Remember, stealing is wrong, kids. *gets on* Like I said, let's go!

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • ^///^ InuYasha and I were supposed to be married before...We need people to be in it though...hummm....I think I may have Yoh be a ring bearer ^_^ cute!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Well I didn't know when it would happen but yeah I'm glad your marrying her.

rikku girl

~*Too Sexy*~
    Years
  • i'm getting married to shadow ninja17 i need a priest and some friends nicole is going to be my best lady and i need a flower girl and a ring barrer

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Wedding thread should be saved. n_n *reives* alot of people will need this. <3

Back