• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekend Plans

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • So, you can reply to this thread every week for weekend plans!

• What are you doing this weekend?
    • Are you going anywhere? Any meal plans?
    • Are you hanging out with anyone?
    • Do you have a lot of homework to do (or other tasks / errands)?
    • What mode of transport are you using, if any?

Annnddd if you're not really doing anything, what would you have liked to do? Be fantastical if you want lol

My boyfriend's coming this weekend! Haven't seen him in four weeks, and we're used to seeing eachother every week for two or three days. He's driving six hours to come and see me, and then I'm driving back with him on Tuesday and taking a 9h bus back to Ottawa Thursday night.

We'll be going swimming, exploring the bike trails and having our anniversary dinner on Sunday. Monday, we're doing a tour of Algonquin College and getting his student card. We also might go to Value Village :)

So what are you doing!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    That sounds awesome! I hope you have fun with your boyfriend!

I think I'm going to the zoo with my friend and her son, who's super cute but who I've never met before, so I'm pretty excited. I love little kids. =)

Other than that, hopefully sitting outside and reading a bit, then it's probably back to looking into PhD programs and hoping that one of them will accept me, haha.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I wanted to see a friend of mine for the weekend but seeing how I'm broke until my next paycheck, I'll have to make do with a bottle of cactus cooler with tequila mixed in it while watching some of the Saw and Guinea Pig movies for now until my house mates come back to help me clean the place up a bit.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Well, I was supposed to be working, but my student's mother cancelled on me. Again. So I might spend the weekend either seeing my girlfriend, if she's free, or going to a tourney. Or I might just stay home. I dunno.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • This weekend, going to my mom's to visit with family there. Also going to a surprise party for a family friend. Going to do some cardiovascular training to get my endurance and stamina up. Beyond that, maybe see a friend or two. Play games. :P That's about it!

Sirfetch’d

I don't have a whole lot planned this weekend! Going to go visit my grandma and help her out with a few things Sunday as she is recovering from surgery still but other than that my weekend will just have to play itself out however it happens! Will probably be around here a lot though haha as I tend to be most weekends

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • In about an hour or so I'm going to my cousin's for a family lunch (whole family will be there) in their new home to celebrate them buying their first house and then later that night I'll be off to Youth group for 2 hours or so. Tomorrow I'll be at another family lunch, this time my mothers, because it's my great grandmother's 85th birthday. And...I might go see a movie with some friends later in the day, maybe.

Years
  • I'll be going out of town on Monday to visit with my dad for a few weeks. I've been looking forward to this for a long time, because the last time I was with him was back in 2012. It'll be a roadtrip lasting almost a couple of hours, but we'll be taking the scenic way, instead of the highway. That means seeing plenty of railroad tracks, and some railcars. Maybe we'll get lucky and chase a train!

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Tomorrow I'll be taking my daughter to the local safari park with her friends and tonight her friends are having an sleepover here.

Belldandy

Years
  • lol a little delay in my weekend plans. Dummy hit snooze at 5:40am and fell back asleep; then, his snooze stalled and he ended up waking up at 8:10am instead of 6:00am. He's now going to be a bit over two hours late :(!

I went to bed early in anticipation of him being here at 11:30am, but now I don't know what to do with myself!

And we were supposed to have pasta for lunch around 1pm, but now it'll be closer to 3:30/4pm, so I don't really know how I'm'a manage a lupper that big. I'd wait until dinner (around 6pm), but he wouldn't have had lunch really, so he'll want an actual meal when he gets here and not a sammich. And my pasta is the ♥♥♥♥.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Today already happened and I had to participate in some day camp thing with a bunch of other kids, which was alright but lasted foreverr ~_~ Tomorrow I think I'm going to the zoo but I could be doing nothing especially important. I don't really know for sure haha.

Belldandy

Years
  • Does gaming during all the weekend count too?

Sure! If that's what you've planned to do, then they're plans. If it's a typical event for you, then that qualifies, too.

If you could be doing something else, would you, though? :P

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Sure! If that's what you've planned to do, then they're plans. If it's a typical event for you, then that qualifies, too.

If you could be doing something else, would you, though? :P

I actually dunno what else I could do lol

Years
  • I'm in a tournament that'll run all weekend. Have had some long stretches of down time in between matches though, like now. The schedule is pretty annoying - I had one match at 8 in the morning, and now I have to wait until 7:30 pm for my next one. :[

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Nothing special, just cleaning, applying for jobs, anime, games, etc... Apparently my mom wants me to find a sushi restaurant for us to eat at. What a HUGE responsibility!

Belldandy

Years
  • What are you doing this weekend? Exist online. Currently listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfUZZkAGsAw
    Are you going anywhere? Any meal plans? I'm eating microwaved pizza.

Annnddd if you're not really doing anything, what would you have liked to do?
    Go shopping or go to the movies.

I'd have gone to the movies with you, Bladey <3

And anniversary dinner tomorrow and sushi Monday. It's a long weekend for me :P

Back