• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Animé Discussion #414: Rough Tough Jigglypuff

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    This was a pretty interesting epsiode. Wow the dad went all his way just to get this Jiggypuff for his daughter. And this Jiggypuff was not like the other Jiggypuff I been seeing. I wonder if this Jiggypuff is different from the other Jiggypuff from the other season before. Because to me it is different. It is more stronger and stubborn. I was glad that it decided that it will stay with the family. ^^

MasterAsh88

The Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
    When I first heard the name of the title I throught I was going to see the Jigglypuff that always followed Ash and gang, but this espidoe was still great, and I agree that this jigglypuff was tougher! I bet the flamethrower attack it did sure surprized Ash!:surprised:

+Hidden~Luv+

+Its Good To Be Back+
    Years
    Well, I think that this weeks epidsode of Pokemon was good. At first when I heard the title, I thought it was that one jigglypuff from earlier in the series that would follow them around, sing them to sleep, and doodle on their faces, but it wasnt. Though, I was thrilled to see another Jigglypuff, and how it did some kool attacks, other than sing.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I liked it. Seeing Jigglypuff again was fun.
    My mom even came into my room randomly while it was singing and was like 'Is that Jigglypuff?!' ...It was funny.
    I use to like Jigglypuff alot in the older episodes.
    So did she for that matter. She liked its song... ^^;
    I also liked how the guy was trying to catch it for his daughter... that was amusing.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    It not the old Jigglypuff but it one.

Well we see that this is one of hte episodes where Ash and friends help out a random guy with a problem. I found this one cute though because it reminded me of my own father. That jigglepuff was funn and tough. It knew a Flamethrower which was so coolie!!!!

I like the Brock plan where his pokefood was decline. That was so sad for Brock.

Team Rocket's daydreams are a bit strange but I think we have seen the last of this 'new' Team Rocket considering that they didn't metion anything about it. I knew it wouldn't last but I did like the idea.

8/10- This one was one of those cut and paste episodes as you can tell but it was very good. It kept my intrest and I found the ending funny. I did wish it was the same old Jigglypuff but makes me wonder what happen to the old on. It intresting that the writers are throwing intresting attacks like a Flamethrower to Jigglypuff.

Let keep on with the next one which brings a familar face.

-suu

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2006
    I love puffy little Jigglypuffs! This was an amusing episode :) How did it find its way to the Dad's house though? o_O

Back