• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Weekly Poll #6] On the Big Screen!

Which is your favorite?

• Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Pokémon the Movie 2000 - The Power of One

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Pokémon 3: The Movie - Spell of the Unown

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Pokémon 4Ever - Celebi: Voice of the Forest

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Pokémon Heroes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Jirachi: Wish Maker

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Destiny Deoxys

• Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

• The Rise of Darkrai

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Giratina and the Sky Warrior

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Arceus and the Jewel of Life

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Hmm...I don't want to outright declare a favorite right now, because I'm not fully caught up in the Pokemon movie department (I haven't completed the movies from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew up to and including Zoroark: Master of Illusions). Pokemon 2000 The Movie: The Power of One is probably the one I've rewatched the most, and the clash of Lugia with the Legendary Birds was pretty cool...

Pokemon The Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back. As semi-cheesy as it is with a conflicting moral message, it does complete its main purpose: establishing Mewtwo as BA. Mewtwo wreaked havoc in RBY, and almost manages to do the same in the movie were it not for the intervention of Ash and Mew. Fortunately, it learned the errors of its ways. Not only did he manage to hop on over to the Super Smash Brothers series, he also made a very epic stand in Mewtwo Returns (voiced by Dan Green, no less).

LOL...I just noticed that in Mewtwo Returns, Mewtwo could have visited Unova in the epilogue...

[Weekly Poll #6] On the Big Screen!

I still have to watch The Birth of Mewtwo...the Mewtwo Strikes Back DVD tricked me with its "Origin of Mewtwo" segment, and it took me quite a while to discover exactly what this whole Birth of Mewtwo story was. :cer_cry:

Pokemon The Movie 3: Spell of the Unown was great with its mysterious feel and the swarm of Unown everywhere, and it had Entei!

Pokemon 4Ever: Voice of The Forest's plot twist was very cool. ;)

Pokemon Destiny Deoxys: The Sky-Splitting Visitor
    was epic (I made sure to catch it the day it premiered on KidsWB. They hyped it up and everything. >_>) Deoxys vs. Rayquaza, the debut of the beautifully-detailed Battle Tower, and the disastrous events Deoxys set into motion made for a quite thrilling movie. :cer_nod:

Last edited:

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    1. Pokémon the First Movie : Mewtwo strikes back - Because it was my very first Pokémon movie, and made me cry at the end. xD And it had nice -typical- soundtrack for Pokémon. <3

2. Pokémon 2000 - Because I fell in love with Articuno and this is when I started adoring Legendaries. I just liked how everything was being told, and the fights between the legendary birds. And of course, I like the soundtrack ! But they had changed Ash's voice in that movie, which made him sound horribly girly. ._.

3. Spell of the Unknown - The story was cute/pretty/awesome/touching ! ;n; I really liked Entei's voice in french, and how everything had been drawn and such ~
    But heck...I hate them for not releasing the PWNSOME soundtrack it had in the movie ;_;

8. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew -
    Sir Aaron ! <3 Hehe, but else, I liked the characters (Lucario and Aaron) and the whole Aura thing. And the storyline as well !

10. Rise of Darkrai - Although there were some things I didn't really like, I kinda liked the story behind Darkrai and that girl -can't remember her name- and seeing Palkia and Dialga in action ~

13. Zoroark : Master of Illusions
    - Watched it recently, english subbed, and I just loved how Zorua called "Ma" ! It was cute and the story was touching too. And the Crown Beasts, in action ! <3

Is it just me or is that Victini poster for the 14th movie ?

Back