• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-weeper's Shop of Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    Welcome Back :) I cant wait until the Shop opens

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
  • So I have my Shiny Ditto with my Solosis in the day care. How long does it take for an egg to come along? xP

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Whoa, thread is a nice idea. I hope it'll do well :D

I might need to do some transferring here soon if I don't get the chance for a second DS.

When'll the OP be completed?

Years
  • So I have my Shiny Ditto with my Solosis in the day care. How long does it take for an egg to come along? xP

Depends. If you talk to the Old Man outside the Daycare, he will say how the Pokemon feel towards one another.

Whoa, thread is a nice idea. I hope it'll do well :D

I might need to do some transferring here soon if I don't get the chance for a second DS.

When'll the OP be completed?

Thanks.

As for the OP, I will constantly be updating it. Should be completely updated by tomorrow, I hope. :P

Last edited:

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
  • Depends. If you talk to the Old Man outside the Daycare, he will say how the Pokemon feel towards one another.

Thanks.

As for the OP, I will constantly be updating it. Should be completely updated by tomorrow, I hope. :P

lol speak of the devil. xD
    I got an egg!

*puts in Litwick with Flame Body and two eggs*

Last edited:

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there weeper. I have a rather well annoying request... sorry about it but I was wondering if you had female verisons of the three gen 5 starters

snivy, tepig, and oshawott

natures doesn't matter to me.

I would like to offer a

As far as I know it's UT Shiny Shinx
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Intimidate
    IV: Sorry don't know, don't have a AR anymore
    OT Akira
    ID no: 27173
    Lvl 4
    Stats: 18/11/7/7/8/8
    Moves: Tackle

In exchange for the three. Thanks for your time in reading this please let me know either way if this is acceptable. If you need a rarecandy, or pp up or something along those lines i'll gladly give it to shinx when i trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back