• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-weeper's Shop of Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    hey sorry to just but in but can you make me a deino egg i really need one but male i have hatched 30
    F-ing eggs all female and i need one for my team please help i dont have anything to offer.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    hey sorry to just but in but can you make me a deino egg i really need one but male i have hatched 30
    F-ing eggs all female and i need one for my team please help i dont have anything to offer.

Years
    Hi there weeper. I have a rather well annoying request... sorry about it but I was wondering if you had female verisons of the three gen 5 starters

snivy, tepig, and oshawott
    I can most definitely try. You're second on my list.

can you clone for 5th gen?
    Yes, I can.

I will try. You're third on the list.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Umm, can you please breed me a Quiet Oshawott and a Jolly Snivy? I would really appreciate it if you can but if you can't it's ok. Thank you for your time.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Ummm, what would you want for an unhatched mudkip and torchic?
    If we can do a trade for that, can you have the mudkip and torchic on white/black?

Years
    Ummm, what would you want for an unhatched mudkip and torchic?
    If we can do a trade for that, can you have the mudkip and torchic on white/black?

Free, of course. Also, all the trades in this thread are for White/Black (with the exception of Gen 4 to Gen 5 transfer). I'll let you know when they are ready through a PM.

Years
    THUMBS UP FOR THIS THREAD :D

Thanks a lot for helping me teach my munna and zoroark a few days ago, and helping me with the transfer of the eevee :)!!

I can trade you a rufflet for any spare non gen five starters you have sitting in your PC if you do? :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    Heyy, im interested in your battle ready umbreon, i have a shiny psyduck, Phione (non shiny) and kyurem (non shiny) if there's anything else you want i can take a look and see if i have it.

Years
    bro...i need transfer 6 pokes from heartgold to White..cost is free right..? or anything do you..? items etc..?
    Free, of course. Just send me a message whenever you're on next and I can do it for you. :)

THUMBS UP FOR THIS THREAD :D

Thanks a lot for helping me teach my munna and zoroark a few days ago, and helping me with the transfer of the eevee :)!!

I can trade you a rufflet for any spare non gen five starters you have sitting in your PC if you do? :D
    Sure thing. I'll need to breed some more of the starters, but it won't take long. Any specifics you want?

Heyy, im interested in your battle ready umbreon, i have a shiny psyduck, Phione (non shiny) and kyurem (non shiny) if there's anything else you want i can take a look and see if i have it.

Hm... I'm assuming the Shiny Psyduck is Touched?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    How much is it Touched?

Dont know EV's seing as got it in trade but

Steelix (m) Lv. 46 Impish nature.
    HP: 136
    ATK: 92
    DEF: 214
    SP.ATK: 52
    SP.DEF: 71
    SPD: 46

Psyduck (m) Lv. 22 Naughty nature.