• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-weeper's Shop of Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Well you wouldn't happen to have a shiny espeon hiding anywhere we could swap the growlithe and slowking for the shiny umbreon and shiny espeon if you have it hiding somewhere

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Well if your willing to trade it then cool, and as for the pokerus I can throw you a pokemon with pokerus your way weeper so you have to spread the fun disease around

Years
  • Um. Yeah, sure, that could work. Though, I'm going to play some League of Legends with a couple of friends right now, so is it alright if we trade afterwards?

Years
  • Alright guys. Here's the thing.
    First of all, thanks for your support for my thread, even though it's pretty much only been a day.
    Secondly, starting in... a few minutes, I will start doing a massive change on the entire thread. It'll be the same old thread but... different. Look forward to it! I look forward to helping you all better. :D (Please don't post until I edit this post. Thanks!)

Edit: Due to my insanely annoying need for order, I'm going to request this thread to be deleted so I can remake it. So.. Yeah. Look for the new one (which should come out sometime tomorrow).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back