• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-weeper's Shop of Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • -weeper's Shop of Services
    READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING. FAILURE TO OBEY ANY RULE WILL RESULT IN A STRIKE. TWO STRIKES = BLACK LIST. I WILL NO LONGER REMIND YOU.

I. Introduction
    -Who am I?
    -What do I hope to achieve?
    -What's changed from before?

II. Rules
    -What are the rules?
    -What is expected of you?
    -What are the consequences of undesirable behaviour?

III. The Lists of Importance
    -White List
    -Black List
    -Donator List

-Assistance List
    IV. Giveaways
    -Current Giveaways
    -Current Donator Giveaways
    -Past Giveaways

V. Breeding
    -About breeding for moves
    -About breeding for IVs
    -What Pokemon can be bred?

VI. Generation Four to Generation Five Transfer
    -What is the procedure?
    VII. EV Training
    -What does this mean?
    -I want this, and this, and this...

VIII. Mystery Eggs
    -What is inside?
    -How many are available?

IX. Pokerus
    -What is it?
    -How can I get it?

X. Items
    -Which items are available?
    XI. Pokedex Entry
    -What is it?
    -What is the procedure?

XII. TM and HM
    -What is it?
    -What can be taught?
    XIII. Closing
    -Got suggestions?
    -Need to contact me?
    -And in closing...

XIV. Order List
    -Unfinished orders
    -Waiting orders
    -Completed orders

XV. Updates
    -Plans for future updates
    -Five most recent changes

I. Introduction
    Who am I?
    Hm... Well, I'm just an average eighteen-year-old high school student living in Canada. I'm in the Mountain Time Zone, although where I live doesn't observe Daylight Savings Time, so the time's a little different over here. I started on Pokecommunity several years ago, around the release of Pokemon Platinum, under the name as Zuckerspatz. Shortly after joining, I created a thread called "Zuckerspatz's Help Center" with the intention to help the general community. Shortly after, another Pokecommunity member asked to join in on the Help Center. Thus, the Ultimate Help Center was created. Within days, a few more members joined the Ultimate Help Center, eventually providing the UHC with five or six volunteers who would just help the community. I was, and still am, pretty proud of the success we had with that thread. It seemed to do fairly well. However, I was forced to quit due to real life issues at the time and, somewhere down the line, the UHC just... stopped. I'm not entirely sure why, but it did. And that brings me to where I am now. With the release of Black and White, I recalled my stay at Pokecommunity, and decided to rejoin. It didn't take long to determine that I wanted to start another thread like the Ultimate Help Center. So, here we are.

What do I hope to achieve?
    I am hoping to achieve the same thing with this thread as I did with the Ultimate Help Center - that is, I hope to help other members of Pokecommunity to get the Pokemon they want, and to make their time more enjoyable. My goal is to demonstrate some degree of kindness to people around the world, and hopefully that will sort of cause a domino effect, causing others to pay it forward. I realize this vision is seen through rose-coloured glasses, but I can hope. The world is already in a sorry enough state. Let's try to make it better, at least.

What's changed from before?
    Prior to the recreation of this thread, portions of my Shop of Services were focused on trading what I have for what you have. However, I've realized that that isn't what I want. My goal isn't, nor was it ever, to gain profit or better Pokemon from these trades. My goal is to help everyone at Pokecommunity as much as possible. Does that mean I will no longer be giving away Shinies or Battle-Ready Pokemon? Nope. I still will, but this time they will be a part of the giveaways. This means you can get them from free. Now, if you've actually ready this whole introduction section... Wow. Good job. Now onto what the thread is really about.

II. Rules
    What are the rules?
    1. Be PATIENT. I can't stress this enough. I do enjoy doing other things with friends. Even if I'm on Pokecommunity doesn't mean I'm actually there. I leave my internet open. You only need to leave one message. I'll reply.
    2. Be POLITE. I realize my goal is to help everyone on Pokecommunity, but that doesn't mean I want to have to do things for people who will be rude and ungrateful about it. Politeness goes a long way, and it'll get you far in life.
    3. be UNDERSTANDING. From time to time, my Wifi simply refuses to work, or we won't be able to connect. We'll try again an hour or so later. Stuff happens. I might need to hop off the computer for a while because something has come up. Don't get upset if I can't deliver it to you instantly.
    4. Do NOT undergo your own trades in this thread. If you want to trade somebody, do so in your own thread or through a PM/VM.
    5. If you have read these rules and you are a first time partaker in this thread, please say "Donuts are smelly carrots" somewhere in the middle of your post. If you do not, your post will be ignored. You only need to do this for your first post in the thread.
    6. If you are not okay with the use of Action Replay codes, do not ask for anything from this thread. I do use them for things like checking IVs and EVs, cloning, and faster egg hatching.
    7. All trades in this thread will go through Black and/or White (with the exception of the Generation Four to Generation Five transfer). Please do not ask for any trades to be done with any of the previous games.
    8. I will contact you through either PM or VM when I have finished your request. We will then set up a time when to trade. Do not ask me when it will be finished.
    9. All Pokemon traded to you in this thread are free-game for you to trade to others. However, if I ask for you not to re-distribute one, please don't.
    10. Do NOT request anything not listed in this thread. If there's something you think I should offer, then feel free to suggest it.
    11. Upon requesting any services, make sure you have the proper amount of fillers.

What is expected of you?
    The major expectation I have of you is to follow the rules. Definitely follow them. However, I also expect you to pay it forward. Do you have to? Nope. However, it'd be nice if you did. By pay it forward, I mean that if I do something nice to you, you should pass the nice act on to someone else, and hopefully the chain will continue. For example, if you see a new member looking for a level 1 Zorua, breed them one. It only takes a little time.

What are the consequences of undesirable behaviour?
    Failure to listen to any of the rules one time will result in one strike. If you fail to listen to any of the rules two times, you will be placed on the Black List and you will no longer be welcome in here. I'm sorry if that happens, but if you cannot listen to a couple simple rules, I would rather you just leave.

III. The Lists of Importance
    White List
    Those who have shown time and again that they are individuals who are truly amazing will be placed here. If they have a trading thread, it will also be linked to their name, so check them out!
    Spoiler:

Black List
    Those who have failed to follow the rules will be placed on the Black List.
    Spoiler:

Donator List
    People who have donated to the cause of this thread will be displayed here. They're all generous, and links to their trade threads (if they have one) will be linked to their name. Check them out, and give them a thanks.
    Spoiler:

Assistance List
    People who have offered to assist me in this thread will be posted here, along with what they have offered to do. If you want your name on here, simply PM me. If you already have and you aren't added, please PM me reminding me, since my memory is rather bad.
    Spoiler:

IV. Giveaways
    Current Giveaways
    These are giveaways that anybody can enter, and it can be completed for simple tasks such as the first person to post on a certain page, or a random person being chosen on a certain page.
    Spoiler:

Donator Giveaways
    As the name suggests, these giveaways are only for those who have donated something to the thread. It doesn't matter what (although, it has to be something that can help out other people, whether it be some items or a Pokemon that I cannot yet breed).
    Spoiler:

Past Giveaways
    Any giveaways that have finished will go here. They will include the prize, what was done to win that prize, the date the giveaway started and ended, and the person who won the prize.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • V. Breeding
    About breeding for moves
    Currently, I do not breed for moves, so please do not request any Egg-move only Pokemon. However, I am hoping once I have somewhat settled the thread that I will be able to start giving out Pokemon with Egg-moves. Check back, and maybe I will soon enough.

About breeding for IVs
    Breeding for IVs is incredibly time consuming. Please do not request any IV bred Pokemon. I may offer this service in the far future, but for now, I do not do IV breeding.

What Pokemon can be bred?
    Feel free to request any Pokemon from the list below. Please note that if you request a specific nature/gender/ability, the Pokemon will be hatched. Making them unhatched simply takes too much time to save the game before hatching, check the egg, and reset the game if it is the right gender. Sorry for this. The maximum number of bred Pokemon you may request per 24 hours is SIX.
    Spoiler:

To request a Pokemon to be bred, PLEASE use the following form:
    Spoiler:

VI. Generation Four to Generation Five Transfer
    What is the procedure?
    The steps to doing this are rather simple.
    1. We will meet in the Wifi room for Generation Four.
    2. You will trade whatever Pokemon you want transferred to my HeartGold. A maximum of six Pokemon can be transferred per 24 hours.
    3. I will transfer your Pokemon from my HeartGold to my White version (this generally takes around five minutes; please be understanding and patient if it takes longer).
    4. We will meet in the Wifi room for Generation Five.
    5. I will trade whatever Pokemon you wanted transferred to your Black/White.

VII. EV Training
    What does this mean?
    EV points are earned when you gain EXP in a battle. They are beneficial because they make your Pokemon stronger. For every 4 EV points, your Pokemon will gain 1 point in a particular stat. Different Pokemon give different types and amounts of EV points. Since stats are raised, EV training is incredibly beneficial, especially for competitive battling.

I want this, and this, and this...
    EV training can take a while to do. Because of this, there is a limit of one request per 24 hours to EV train one of your Pokemon. This limit is placed to ensure I am able to get to everyones orders.

VIII. Mystery Eggs
    What is inside?
    These are eggs that I have accumulated over a period of time. I don't know what is in them, so they can range from a starter to a common Pokemon. Who knows what will be inside?

How many are available?
    Currently, there are 0 Mystery Eggs available right now. More will be bred soon. Please DO NOT request any Mystery Eggs unless the number is greater than 0.

IX. Pokerus
    What is it?
    Pokerus is an incredibly rare 'disease' that your Pokemon can aquire from a wild Pokemon. It doubles the amount of EVs gained in battle, so it is very useful if you are planning to EV train many Pokemon.

How can I get it?
    It's pretty simple to get. I'll just trade you a Pokemon with Pokerus, and then what you have to do to infect your own Pokemon is walk around with the infected Pokemon and partake in battles. It may take a while, but the Pokerus will spread. Note that Pokerus goes away after a little bit. If you want to stop it from disappearing, infect a Pokemon and place it in a PC box. Keep it there, and the Pokerus will remain on it.

X. Items
    -Which items are available?
    Any items below are available for free to anybody. There is a maximum of 3 items per 24 hours for a single person. If you want an item, simply request so in the thread. Below is the list of items that I offer.
    Spoiler:

XI. Pokedex Entry
    What is it?
    This service is rather simple: I will trade you a Pokemon so you may get Pokedex data on it, then you will trade it back. This is done so it enables you to complete your Pokedex, and it also allows you to search for that Pokemon in the GTS so you may trade for your own. The list of the Pokedex Entry Pokemon is below.
    Spoiler:

What is the procedure?
    1. We both go into the Wifi room on Black/White.
    2. We initiate a trade.
    3. I offer a Pokemon you want data on, and you offer any Pokemon.
    4. We trade those Pokemon.
    5. I then offer the Pokemon you traded me, and you offer the Pokemon I traded you.
    6. We trade back.
    7. Repeat steps 3-6 for whatever Pokemon you want.
    Please note that there is a maximum of 6 Pokemon trades for the Pokedex Entry per 24 hours.

XII. TM and HM
    What is it?
    Is there a TM move that you really want to teach your Pokemon but you can't because you aren't far enough in the game or you just can't find the TM? This is for you. Simply request I teach one of the TMs to your Pokemon, trade it over for a few minutes, and it will know the new moves.

What can be taught?
    The following is the list of the TMs and HMs available for teaching your Pokemon.
    Spoiler:

If you are requesting that a TM/HM be taught, please use the following form.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • XIII. Closing
    Got suggestions?
    If you have any suggestions for more items I should distribute or more Pokemon I should breed, feel free to contact me in any of the ways listed below. All suggestions will be looked at and taken into consideration.

Need to contact me?
    If you ever need to contact me, feel free to do so through one of five ways:
    1. PM me on Pokecommunity
    2. VM me on Pokecommunity
    3. Add me on MSN ([email protected])
    4. Add me on Skype (mister.azuris)
    5. If some people want it (let me know if you do), I can host a Ventrilo server (capacity of 8) while I am online. You will be able to instantly contact me through this.

And in closing...
    I'm sitting up in the dark at 2:08AM. I'm incredibly tired, and have spent the better part of two or three hours typing this basic format up. Excuse me if I seem a little crazy. I'm hoping that some people benefit from this thread. I hope even more that people will pay it forward. Do the good thing guys. Make the world what you want it to be. Thanks for visiting my Shop of Services, and I sincerely hope I was able to do something, no matter how small, for you.

XIV. Order List
    Unfinished orders
    Any orders that I still need to work on will be in here.
    Spoiler:

Waiting orders
    If an order is completed and I am waiting for the requester to trade, it will be placed here.
    Spoiler:

Completed orders
    The five most recent orders that have been completed will be placed here.
    Total orders completed: 26
    Spoiler:

XV. Updates
    Plans for future updates
    Any plans or suggestions that I have accepted will be displayed before, just so you guys know what to expect in the future.
    Spoiler:

Five most recent changes
    Any changes that have been made to the thread will be placed below, so you guys know what's happening with the thread.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    ... Can we post yet? :P

I absolutely love this idea. If you ever need help, just PM me :D

although from the looks of it, you're pretty organized.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Hello again. I was very happy with the two pokes that you bred me yesterday and I was wondering if you could breed two more that you added to your list..

Pokemon: Axew
    Hatched/Unhatched: Hatched
    Pokemon Nickname (if hatched): N/A
    Gender (optional): Either
    Nature (optional): Adamant

Pokemon: Deino
    Nature (optional): Modest

Please and thank you. If you ever need anything that I can help with, don't hesitate to ask.

Years
  • Oh my.. This is more organized than Orpheus and my thread combined >.>
    I will help in what i can

Thanks for the offer. It's very much appreciated.

Hello again. I was very happy with the two pokes that you bred me yesterday and I was wondering if you could breed two more that you added to your list..

Pokemon: Axew
    Nature (optional): Adamant

Nature (optional): Modest

Please and thank you. If you ever need anything that I can help with, don't hesitate to ask.

Alright. I'll start on it in a bit. I still have a bit of things to do around the thread. After that, I need to go eat lunch and whatnot for a bit. When I get back, I'll start working through the orders.

Edit: Oh yeah. Please read all of the rules guys. They're important.

Years
  • Pokemon: Torchic
    Hatched/Unhatched: Donuts are smelly carrots but I dont care if its unhatched
    Pokemon Nickname (if hatched): --
    Gender (optional): --
    Nature (optional): --

if youd like i can give you a riolu egg so you can add it to your list ^^

Years
    Hatched/Unhatched: Donuts are smelly carrots but I dont care if its unhatched
    Pokemon Nickname (if hatched): --
    Gender (optional): --
    Nature (optional): --

if youd like i can give you a riolu egg so you can add it to your list ^^

It's up to you. I will do this after Mareth's request. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

Anyways, I'm stepping away from the thread for a bit. I'll be gone an hour or so. I'll check it when I get back.

Years
  • It's up to you. I will do this after Mareth's request. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

Anyways, I'm stepping away from the thread for a bit. I'll be gone an hour or so. I'll check it when I get back.

No problem sir, ill breed and egg and have it on standby ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Alright. I'll start on it in a bit. I still have a bit of things to do around the thread. After that, I need to go eat lunch and whatnot for a bit. When I get back, I'll start working through the orders.

Edit: Oh yeah. Please read all of the rules guys. They're important.

No problem. Btw, sorry. I forgot to say donuts are smelly carrots.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    hai! =) i hope i'm doing this right!

Pokemon: Torchic
    Hatched/Unhatched: Unhatched, i figure it makes things easier.
    Pokemon Nickname (if hatched): n/a
    Gender (optional): n/a
    Nature (optional): n/a

ooops. my bad. DONUTS ARE SMELLY CARROTS! =P

Pokemon: Treecko
    Hatched/Unhatched: Unhatched

pm if i'm missing something. ty!

Last edited:
    Years
  • hai! =) i hope i'm doing this right!

Read the rules please. :P

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    Donuts are smelly carrots
    Pokemon Nickname (if hatched):
    Gender (optional): Male
    Nature (optional): Careful
    I can'y give you anything sorry....PM for trade. I will be gone over the weekend, but may be avaiable saturday morn. Take your time with my order I'm in no rush

Last edited:

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Guam
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Donuts are smelly carrots! :D

Gender (optional): Any
    Nature (optional): Any

Thanks! I'll help you if I can.

Years
  • hai! =) i hope i'm doing this right!

ooops. my bad. DONUTS ARE SMELLY CARROTS! =P

Donuts are smelly carrots
    Pokemon Nickname (if hatched):
    Gender (optional): Male
    Nature (optional): Careful
    I can'y give you anything sorry....PM for trade. I will be gone over the weekend, but may be avaiable saturday morn.

I'll start on both of your orders in a few minutes. :)

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Hi, can we still trade for the shiny stone? Also, I'd like a Mudkip.

Pokemon:
    Mudkip
    Hatched/Unhatched:Hatched
    Pokemon Nickname (if hatched):None
    Gender (optional):Male
    Nature (optional):Any

Years
  • Hi, can we still trade for the shiny stone? Also, I'd like a Mudkip.

Pokemon:
    Mudkip
    Hatched/Unhatched:Hatched
    Pokemon Nickname (if hatched):None
    Gender (optional):Male
    Nature (optional):Any

Most certainly. I'll breed you your mudkip after I finish this dungeon in Spiral Knights. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back