• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-weeper's Shop of Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey for future giveaways do you want a level 1 untouched regigigas and a level 1 untouched SHINY riolu?
    Um. If you want to donate them, sure.

D: So did you count everyone that had posted at least once them assigned them a number. DID YOU INCLUDE YOURSELF???

How did you get the lv. 1 untouched regigigas?
    No, I didn't include myself. :P

AND THE WINNER IS...

iMareth.

G0D M0DE

Chimpokomon Trainer
    Years
  • Might be asking for a bit much here, but...
    I'd appreciate if you could somehow get a Mild natured Shelmet w/ as many IVs in Sp Atk as you can get w/o pushing yourself to the point of irritation lol.

Donuts are smelly carrots

If it were shiny that would be AMAZING, but of COURSE not necessary.
    I also have an untouched Lvl. 10 Modest Zorua if you want.
    I'll never end up using it anyway, and I could PKRS it as well.
    Thanks for your time!

Years
  • Might be asking for a bit much here, but...
    I'd appreciate if you could somehow get a Mild natured Shelmet w/ as many IVs in Sp Atk as you can get w/o pushing yourself to the point of irritation lol.

Donuts are smelly carrots

If it were shiny that would be AMAZING, but of COURSE not necessary.
    I also have an untouched Lvl. 10 Modest Zorua if you want.
    I'll never end up using it anyway, and I could PKRS it as well.
    Thanks for your time!

I can try, but no promises. It will take a while, though.

Years
  • RE: Axew and Deino

Hi, I was wondering if you could trade me a jolly Axew with Mold Breaker and a timid Deino. I have numerous Litwicks in a variety of natures if your interested. Thanks for your time :)

Natsumi_Chi

Super Scribble
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Donuts are smelly carrots: Hello I was wondering if you could breed me a Cyndaquil and any nature would be fine and I would really appreciate it! :]

Years
  • Hi, I was wondering if you could trade me a jolly Axew with Mold Breaker and a timid Deino. I have numerous Litwicks in a variety of natures if your interested. Thanks for your time :)
    If you read the rules first, I'd be glad to.

Donuts are smelly carrots: Hello I was wondering if you could breed me a Cyndaquil and any nature would be fine and I would really appreciate it! :]
    Sure thing. I'll start on it soon.

i take it my post wasn't noticed xD
    Blast! My apologies. I could've sworn I quoted your post, but I guess I didn't. Sorry. And you're missing one little thing (a quick read through the rules should tell you what).

And my apologies to everyone. I didn't work on the thread much yesterday because a friend who I haven't really done much with for a long time wanted to do some things yesterday, and I didn't really want to say no. Your orders will all be finished today, promise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back