• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weight clash!!, Chubby vs. Skinny!, girls vote =P.

What is more attractive for ya?

• Chubby is more hot!!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Skinny is the best!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • i can't tell the difference between both, so both!

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ''normal'' weight, if such thing exist XD

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Well, i don't know how this thing get to my head, and was, ''what girls like more?'', and more because i had been both XD (i have one of the most strange metabolisms ever!), so i get chubby, then i go to skiny, and again, and again...

Now i am ,mmmmm, not skinny, but in my weight, but, im recovering those pounds at incredible speed XD.

So well, a dude in school said! ''lol i don't have a girlfriend because im so chubby'', i told him he sucks and that was the reason, then he pointed ''you are skinny and don't have a gf either'', so i reply ''weird because i had gf when i was chubby'' (i was so HUGE O.o), at the end i pointed him it was his personality what makes him be alone, so do is mine (because im so crancky lately...).

But,we everybody know there is always something people like, or think is attractive and this is the point of the thread, more focused to girls, but boys can opine also, and that ^ crapp of intro is just to say we are not talking about feelings now, so personality that is the most important, is not something to debate here.

So well?.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    You cant favor one. Its mean. I have a lot of rather chubby friends, and they are REALLY nice.
    I for one am skinny, from what I hear :P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I have to admit that I love skinny guys. XD

I don't judge people by their weight though. I treat everyone the same because I know how it feels to be judged by my appearance.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I like a girl with an awesome figure,look at DF Xp,but you cannot have guys and maybe some girls *looks around*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I couldn't care less. I know personality isn't the point, but that's solely what I find attractive. Since there isn't an option for that in the poll... I'll go for both. Although, I haven't actually had a girlfriend yet :(

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    o_O I don't look at figures, I look at faces XD. :P
    DEATH BEFALL ON ME! XD

No, I prefer "normal/average" weight... I'm not skinny, this means I can't assume to get a lot of skinny gfs anyway o.o

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    mm, skinny boys can be hot sometimes, but you have to have a certain look to pull it off- sickly skinny isn't really attractive... but also just normal weight is pretty hot too~

I wouldn't ever like someone solely on their body type though o_o it's all about the personality~ attractive people are nice to look at, but if they don't have a good personality, they're no use as a boyfriend~

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Dependz on what you conzider zkinny or chubby I zuppoze =o
    I prefer a nice healthy guy with some muzcle. But while I have alot of friendz that arn't exactly perfect weight, I'm not zure if I'd go out with one. I really do judge more on perzonalitiez (my firzt boyfriend wazn't much of a looker but he waz really zweet and athletic), but if you don't care enough to take care of your body then I probably wouldn't want to go out with you.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Honestly, the people that are saying "Personality is everything", are just plain BSing, personality is a lot, but looks are important to me too

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Pounce said:
    mm, skinny boys can be hot sometimes, but you have to have a certain look to pull it off- sickly skinny isn't really attractive... but also just normal weight is pretty hot too~

I wouldn't ever like someone solely on their body type though o_o it's all about the personality~ attractive people are nice to look at, but if they don't have a good personality, they're no use as a boyfriend~
    I agree with you 100%

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I for one am not skinny, I'm on the fatter side to say anything...meh

I like all kinds of girls, big or lil. But appearance is the first thing you see about a person, so a girl that is 300 pounds isn't gonna appeal to me. If you care so little about yourself that you let yourself get to an absolute huge fatty weight then I don't wanna be with you. But anearexic girls are the same to me.

My 2 cents

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, what Dakota said, first impression is important, and if you see someone that totally turns you off, then so much for that

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I'm not really interested in getting a boyfriend or anything yet, but I find normal-weight guys attractive..sickly skinny people gross me out sometimes...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I'd prefer skinney guys to chubby guys if I had a choice. Although I don't like guys to be TOO SKINNEY and look like they are anorexic. Chubby guys...just doesn't appeal to me that much cause you can't hug them fully >_>;;

I'd like NORMAL GUYS. Not too skinney and not to chubby, but more leaning towards the skinney side. Also, muscles and buff-ness places a factor as well! Not too buff please...but not all flab either. xD If such a guy exists, PM me! Just kidding...

Back