• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Al!!!!

Years
    Weird Al Fanclub

Hi i like weird al wanna start a fanclub? also please only post if you LIKE weird al

Last edited:
    Years
    i know i can email him at his site... i have sent about 103 emails but had no response -_-
    I WANT TO KNOW HIS AIM SCREEN NAME!!!!!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Weird Al is the best singer of all time...my favorites from him are Angry White Boy Polka, Why Does This Always Happen To Me?, Albuquerque, Amish Paradise, Everything You Know is Wrong, It's All About the Pentiums, Couch Potato, Polka Power, and Alternative Polka.

Especially Angry White Boy Polka...the best song of all time (even though he didn't write a word of it ;P )

Anyone know if he's working on another CD? I doubt he'd release one soon since Poodle Hat came out only 9 months ago but I wish I could know if he was doing more stuff or not.

Years
    weird al is doing touring rite now and he has anew video out... also a rumoured album called Popular Polka is comming out... but ya didnt hear that from me

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Popular Polka???

[drools]

And what video might that happen to be? I know he attempted to do a video of Couch Potato but Eminem wouldn't let him for some reason V_V

A video of Genius in France or Why Does This Always Happen To Me would be interesting.

Years
    they did have a video of him in a slim shady costume all fatt and with a big )and i mean big!) butt i saw the video on mtv...

sdp

raver
    Years
    He's ok. Defenately not the best singer. But he has some funny parodies and good songs.

If you think he would just let his aim adress for public use you are crazy. Imagine how many IMs he would get.

Years
    i actuallly saw a picture of him with short hair... someone i know said he actuallylooked good with that haircut.. lol he is cool.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eh...I suppose he's an acquired taste, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a talentless loser ;P My sister was a teen of the '80s so she got hooked on him from the very beginning, and got me hooked with Bad Hair Day when it came out about 10 years ago...I suppose he's a breath of fresh air compared to all the scream bands and the pop princesses, though...

baby*j

Years
    Well maybe you should re-type the post to say "If you like Weird Al post
    here" ... all you really said was "does anyone like him?". I don't like him so I
    posted. Everyone else seems to like him so what's the big deal if one person
    doesn't? And like I said, that's just my opinion (which I do have the right to
    express).

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    ...now who's being warned? o_o;

But anyway back to Weird Al. Anyone have any of his songs memorized? I can only remember three by heart, those being Angry White Boy Polka, Polka Power, and Why Does This Always Happen to Me? I don't actually really know anyone else around me who likes Weird Al, actually...but I have impressed people by reciting half of Amish Paradise before :P ...

Back