• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird eating habits that you have?

Anders

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I was just dipping crackers into grape juice, and earlier I was spreading mustard and mayo on various lunch meats... WITHOUT BREAD.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I eat burgers upside down. I like cheese with grapes. I have celery in fruit salads. I mix beans and collard greans. Uhhhh gee, I'm sure there's more, but this is all I can think of. Not too weird though. :(

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Oh I like dipping French fries into my coke... And I eat ketchup with almost everything (even snow crab legs and shrimp).

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    TARTAR SAUCE GOES WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

I never considered it weird when I was growing up, but for years I put chocolate powder on cheese and then put it in the microwave, making the confection known as 'chococheese'. It was beautiful.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I add brown sauce to all of my food. I don't know why I add it to everything.

Years
  • I usually dip my French Fries into my Ice Cream....its going into the same stomach right?

Never done it with straight ice cream, but it's delicious with a shake. Used to do it all the time when I ordered shakes at fast-food places. :) I think it's the sweet and salty that makes it so good.

Whenever I make curry, I make my bowl and put a dab of sour cream in it. It makes it so creamy and delicious~ When I was younger, I also made sugar sandwiches: a piece of bread with sugar on it. It was oddly tasty.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I usually dip my French Fries into my Ice Cream....its going into the same stomach right?

:t354:TG

Not weird at all; you're a member of the small, elite tier of french fry eaters who stumbled onto discovering the world's greatest fry condiment.

So, me, uhh.....I like to salt my ketchup, put mustard in macaroni, cut corn off the cob in order to eat it, eat pizza with a knife and fork, and will drink soda a solid 24 hours after it warms up and goes flat if I leave half a can open. Nothing too extreme I guess :p

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I've always had to eat a sandwich in a certain way. Like I have to take bites from the crusts for three of the corners, then start to nom through the middle and go from there to finish it. I consider it weird, but it may be normal idk.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I peel apart what I am eating. Burgers and sandwiches usually. I'll eat the bun, then I'll eat the cheese with all the toppings, then I'll eat the meat, then I'll eat the rest of the bun (if it's a burger.)

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I've never eaten a breakfast biscuit as it was intended. I first eat the meat, then egg, then the biscuit alone.

I use at least a tablespoon of cayenne in any entree, less for vegetables & sauces.

I HATE food touching the corners of my mouth. Any food that's hand-held like pizza or sandwiches is strategically eaten to avoid this.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Taco Bell sauce on macaroni & cheese, on grilled cheese and with french fries. A bit weird? Yes. Taste good? Better than you think.

Ayselipera

Oh god. I'm not even going to say the worst thing I do it's just absolutely bizarre.

For more normal things I really like just ketchup on bread or dipping bread in ketchup which I guess isn't that weird when I really think about it, but still. I also like peanut butter with vegetables which once again I've seen other people do so not sure how uncommon that is. Anyways I like it on carrots or celery. Sometimes I like to take already shelled seeds and put them in my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Oh and I just love tuna so I go out of my way to incorporate it with various other foods.

Back