• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Weird Error

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
Years
  • When I turned on my DS and started playing Fire Red, a strange message came up that said something about an IM or IS card not being installed. Then the game automatically started a new game. When I tried to save, it said something about a save error and something about a ImM or IS card again. My friend said that the eternal battery ran out on my FR or it was just wrecked. The strange thing is that it happens only on my DS. What is wrong? Can Someone help? Thanx! :D

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
  • it happened to me once i was trying to open my gba then a message comes up and they're all in japanese and then i pull out my cartridge and redo it again and nothing unusaul happended. but im not sure if that's da same problem that (c)H(r)IS is talking about by da way how do i spell ur name?

Back